𝟎𝟑𝟔

Older Sister

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Mitsuya leaned up, glancing around until he spotted a crowd. He leaned back down and started whispering again.

"On the count of three, we're gonna run into that crowd..." he murmured.

"What the hell are you whispering to her about?" Inupi demanded.

"One..."

"Hey!"

"Two..."

"Answer me, shithead-!"

"Three!"

With his free hand, Mitsuya grabbed Y/N's wrist and dragged her into the crowd. Inupi and Koko ran after them, but they couldn't see them within the flow of people. Meanwhile, Mitsuya was making a beeline towards the exits.

When he made it outside, he got on his motorcycle, Y/N holding his waist behind him, and drove off back to his place. Y/N started thanking him profusely, but Mitsuya dismissed her even though he really enjoyed how much she showed her appreciation. It made him feel like she needed him.

Mitsuya made it back to his apartment and, with the help of
Y/N, concealed the bags filled with presents that he brought with them. When he opened the door and the two of them walked in,
Y/N spotted two little girls running around in the living room.

One of them, the girl who seemed a bit older than the other, had long pink hair and matching eyes. The younger girl had the yellow eyes and shorter blonde hair.

"Taka-nii! You're back!" the older girl squealed, running up to Mitsuya as the younger girl followed close behind.

Mitsuya chuckled and pat the girls' heads lovingly.

"Are these your sisters?" Y/N asked, smiling at the adorable little girls.

"Yup!"

He introduced the pink-haired girl as Luna and the blonde-haired girl as Mana.

"Taka-nii has a girlfriend!" Luna giggled, hugging Y/N's legs.

"Girlfriend?" Mana hummed, hugging Y/N's other leg.

Mitsuya's face flushed, and he laughed nervously.

"No, we're just friends...!" he said, though he really wished that they were more.

"Will you be our older sister?" Luna asked, ignoring Mitsuya.

"Your older sister...?" Y/N repeated, "Um... Sure...!"

"Yay! We have an older sister!"

"Play!" Mana exclaimed, dragging Y/N into their game.

Mitsuya hid the bags with the presents behind his couch and watched as the three girls played and bonded. They thought of her as their older sister... He really did want to make her their older sister in the future.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I saw comments telling Y/N to run into a crowd, and idk why I didn't think of that. Y'all are so smart fr

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════