𝟎𝟒𝟒

Time-Leaper

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N tried to get Mikey to go home, and when she finally managed to convince him, she and him, along with Draken, started leaving the hospital.

"Wait!"

They turned to look back at who was shouting for them.

"Hina?" Y/N hummed, turning to face the girl, "We were just about to leave. Wanna come with us?"

She pursed her lips nervously, shaking her head.

"No, I... I need to tell you guys something..."

Hina went on to talk about how Takemichi is a time-leaper. How he tried to save Emma, how he's been trying to save many people.

Draken and Mikey started to get angry at her while Y/N felt bad. She thought that she was having a hard time accepting Emma's death, so she spoke to her in a gentle tone.

"Listen, Hina... We're all sad about Emma, but making up such silly lies won't help. Let's go home."

Hina's brows furrowed. She knew that what she was saying sounded like lies, and she thought that too at first. But when she heard Takemichi out those days ago at the park, she believed him.  She only wanted to tell Mikey about it because she couldn't risk dying in the future. She wouldn't be able to have Y/N then.

"... In twelve years, I will die," Hina claimed in a matter-of-fact tone, "To stop that from happening, Takemichi came from the future. This whole talk might sound like a bunch of lies... but it's true... because you can see his desperation. He knows the future for all of us. He wants to save all of us. But I... I can't do anything for him... That's why... you need to help him."

Hina went quiet, waiting to see how they would react. Y/N looked at Mikey, studying his reaction. His blank eyes were wide in shock. So were Draken's. They both believed her. Y/N looked back at Hina. She wouldn't lie to her about such a such, and her explanation sounded believable.

"... Where is he?" she asked.

Hina let out a sigh of relief and told them that he was planning to fight Tenjiku with the rest of Toman. Y/N wanted to go with them, but Mikey and Draken wanted otherwise. She narrowed his eyes at them.

"Oh, yes, I am going!" she huffed, causing Mikey to glare at her.

"Oh, no, you aren't! It's too dangerous!" he said.

"At this point, everything is too dangerous for me! Might I remind you that I survived a stab wound?"

"Your point is?" Mikey sighed, his eyes softening slightly. "Listen, you don't know this guy. He's more dangerous than anyone else we've faced. I don't want you to get hurt like last time, or even worse... I've lost too many people, and I can't afford to lose any more..."

"Mikey... I'll be fine, I promise. Besides, Izana and I go way back... I'm sure he wouldn't hurt me on purpose."

Mikey glanced at Draken, who shrugged his shoulders. He looked back at Y/N, into her pleading eyes. He eventually caved and let her come along. And so, they left the hospital, ready to confront Izana.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I made this whole thing at Walmart, so it's probably kinda rushed

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════