𝟎𝟐𝟏

Kazutora

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ═════

Y/N sat in the newspaper club room of her school, looking over headline ideas for the coming week when the door opened. She, along with the other girls in there, looked to see who it was. A handsome boy walked in, surprising them all, which they had every right to considering they were in an all-girls school.

He was of average height and had a pale complexion. He wore the uniform of a different school, only making them question why he was there more. His eyes were sandy-colored, and in the corner of right one was a small mole. His messy hair was black with streaks of yellow in it. On his left ear was an earing with a bell at the end. His most striking feature, however, was the tiger tattoo on the right side of his neck.

"Sorry to interrupt. I'm looking for L/N Y/N," he said, a charming smile on his face.

All of the girls looked at Y/N, giggling and whispering. Meanwhile, Y/N wondered who this guy was and how he knew her.

"... Hello...?" she murmured, her brows furrowing slightly.

His smile widened as he went to embrace her.

"Yay! I finally found you after so long!" he cheered, "It's been so long since I last saw you!" He grabbed her hand, catching her more off guard than she already was. "Alright, Y/N-chan! Let's go to hang out!"

Before she could ask a single question, the boy dragged her out of the room and outside of the school.

"Wait, what's going on...?! I'm so confused...!" she said as the boy continued to drag her.

He immediately stopped and looked at her apologetically.

"Oh, my bad! I forgot you don't really know who I am! We did only meet briefly when we were little. Name's Hanemiya Kazutora!"

Kazutora... Now that Y/N could see him better, he looked similar to that sixth boy who helped her when she was younger. He didn't have the same hair; the younger boy's was all black and shorter. But their faces looked the same... Could he be Toman's sixth founding member?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I was going to make this chapter longer, but I got lazy

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════