𝟎𝟏𝟎

Jealousy

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N knew it was stupid... but what else was she going to do? She couldn't just sit there and watch them fight each other with the possibility of someone dying! So she took a deep breath and slipped from Draken's grasp. She stepped between the two, trying to put on a brave face.

"Can you guys just shut up already?!" she shouted, causing Draken and Mikey to pause and look at her with shock, "You guys are best friends, aren't you?! So why are you fighting?! Why are you threatening each other?! When you two fight like this, everyone who looks up to you is going to start fighting, too! You're going to tear Toman apart, and I don't want to see that! None of us do! That's too depressing! So stop fighting and make up already, you idiots!"

Y/N's fists clenched as she caught her breath, not used to talking so much in such a short amount of time. Everyone just looked at her, not knowing that she had it in her to yell, and she started to feel embarrassed. That was until Mikey sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"If that's how my beloved feels... Then I'll try..." he huffed.

"Tsk... Yeah, whatever..." Draken agreed.

Y/N couldn't help but smile, happy that everything turned out okay in the end.

"Thank you," she said, showing her appreciation with a bigger grin.

Mikey looked at her with a blush, and when he glanced at Draken, he saw that he was also blushing. His eyes narrowed at him, a string of jealousy coursing through his veins.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Idk how to feel about this chapter

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════