𝟎𝟓𝟒

The Battle of the Three Dieties

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        The Battle of the Three Dieties... It was a gruesome battle that ended up taking the lives of Draken and South. Who killed South? It was Mikey...

Y/N could only watch in horror as Mikey pummeled South to death, his blank eyes wide. Takemichi tried to stop Mikey, but that only landed him in the hospital. The only reason he wasn't dead was because Senju jumped in and begged for his life, resulting in her disbanding Brahman. With Rokuhara Tandai and Brahman no more, it was the reign of the Kanto Manji Gang.

Y/N wept, the rain from the sky blending in with her tears. She couldn't bear to see any of it. So she tried to block it out.

When she squinted her eye open just a little, she saw Mikey standing over her, his eyes unblinking. He said nothing, just staring at her. A few moments passes by as they just looked at each other before Mikey finally spoke.

"You promised..." he growled, narrowing his eyes, "You said you'd never leave me... You promised."

Mikey wanted to hit her... He wanted to smash her head into the ground... But he also wanted to hold her... To kiss her and hug her tenderly...

Izana stood beside him, looking at her with an unreadable look. She also broke his promise... They were both legally adults, so why weren't they married? But, surprisingly, he was the more rational of the two, so he pulled him away, but not before saying one thing.

"We'll find you again, Y/N. And you'll face the consequences of breaking a promise."

With that, the two left, leaving her to process everything. After everything that happened, she felt like breaking down. She felt like curling up on the ground and crying her eyes out. So that's exactly what she did.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════