𝟎𝟏𝟗

Third Division Captian Nomination

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

October 20, 2005

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

Y/N leaned against Mikey's motorcycle, waiting boredly outside of a bathhouse that he was in with Draken and Takemichi. She fiddled with the skirt of her Toman uniform. She had shorts underneath, and she was wearing some long socks, but she still couldn't help but feel self-conscious of how short it was.

She hummed a song to herself, trying to cure her boredom a little, though she was starting to feel impatient.

'What's taking them so long?' she thought, huffing quietly to herself.

"Y/N?"

Y/N head quickly swiveled to where the familiar voice came from. It was Mitsuya on his own motorcycle, and he was accompanied by two other people who she saw at the fight between Toman and Moebius.

She was comfortable around Mitsuya, but because she didn't know the other two well, she started to feel a bit shy.

"Oh, no need to be scared. They don't bite. Not girls, at least," Mitsuya said, giving her very little comfort, "This tall guy is Muto Yasuhiro, but we call him 'Mucho', and this guy with the fluffy hair is Kawata Nahoya, but we call him 'Smiley.'"

"Nice to meetcha'. Mikey's told us a bunch about you," Smiley said while Mucho was silent.

Y/N found them both intimidating. Mucho had a blank poker face that showed that he shouldn't be fucked with while Smiley was... well... smiling. Widely, at that. It was an unnerving grin...

"Ah... Nice to meet you, too..." she said, glancing away nervously.

When she heard the flap door of the bathhouse flip open, she felt a sense of relief. She looked at the entrance and saw Mikey, Draken, and Takemichi walking out, saving her from having to converse with Smiley and Mucho.

Mikey got on his motorcycle, and Y/N got on after him, wrapping her arms around his waist. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't growing attached to him. She was actually starting to kinda like him. That didn't go unnoticed by him, nor Draken or Mitsuya.

Mikey felt a sense of pride, knowing that his beloved was finally starting to fall for him while Draken and Mitsuya were jealous... So fucking jealous.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

The group made it to Musashi Shrine. Draken and Mikey stood on the heightened spot while the others stood right by it. Y/N still wasn't used to being in such a big crowd, but she knew she would have to get used to it sooner or later.

"The nomination for the Tokyo Manji Gang's third division captain will now begin!" Draken shouted, silencing the gang.

Wait... Nomination for the third division captain...? That was when she remembered that since Pah was gone, one of the give divisions still didn't have a captain, so it made sense. So Mitsuya, Mucho, and Smiley must be the other captains of the other divisions. But... if that was the case, then where was the other captain?

"Third division captain! Step forward!" Mikey yelled, breaking her out of her train of thoughts.

Chatter broke through the crowd as two guys walked up to the heightened spot. As the guys walked past him, the shorter, tanner one looked at her in the eyes. His hair was blonde, probably bleached, and his eyes were a shade of washed-out blue and framed with yellow glasses. His eyes widened for a split second, and Y/N could've sworn that she saw a smirk on his face, but he had already walked past her before she could get a good look.

When he walked up a few of the steps before turning and sitting on one of them, his back to Mikey. This caused an uproar withing Toman, seeing that actions as a blatant sign of disrespect towards their leader. They were quickly silenced by the taller guy who was trailing behind the shorter one.

"Listen up, morons! The man sitting behind me is the new third division captain! Kisaki Tetta!"

Kisaki Tetta... Y/N could've sworn she heard that name before... But from where...?

She glanced over at Takemichi, whose hands were clenched and body was trembling. He seemed... enraged.

"Are you okay, Takemichi?" she asked, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

He didn't reply, nor did he react to her touch... He just stared... Stared at Kisaki...

Y/N sighed, unsure of how to help him and turned back to Mikey, who was now speaking.

"Our gang is going to challenge Valhalla! Valhalla is a rising power with numbers Moebius could only dream of. To beat them, Toman's got to become more powerful, too! With Kisaki Tetta here, we've got somebody from Moebius who was in charge of guys of our generation. We need Kisaki so we can challenge Valhalla! Kisaki Tetta is now the third division captain! Remember that! This concluded the third division captain nomination ceremony!"

Mikey went to grab Y/N and pulled her up before walking off, her in tow. Kisaki stood up and turned to them.

"Leader!" he started, bowing down, "Thank you very much!"

"Yeah," Mikey said in reply, not turning back to look at him.

Y/N glanced back at Kisaki, wanting to find out where she remembered him from when she spotted something. Takemichi was running up to him at full speed.

"Takemichi?!" she yelped as he punched Kisaki in the face, his glasses clattering to the ground.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: I'd like to ask for your guys's opinion on something! So I'm thinking that I might - emphasis on might - make a Yandere Simulator male rivals story after this one, but I don't know if I should considering all of the drama with Yandere Dev being a groomer and stuff (btw, I DON'T support him). Should I do it or no?

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════