𝟎𝟒𝟔

Bonten

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

"No!" someone suddenly shouted, surprising everyone. The one who yelled was Kisaki. He ran and picked up the gun from the ground, switching from pointing at Mikey and Izana, seeming unsure who to shoot. "I've worked too damn hard to my plans to get ruined again!"

He started shooting blindly. The bullets hit Mikey, Izana, and Y/N. She yelped in pain as two of the bullets hit her, one in her arm and one in her leg. Mikey and Izana instantly went to sheild her, taking most of the bullets. Not that Kisaki got the chance to fire many. Draken quickly tackled him to the ground and was about to bash his face in when a motorcycle came out of nowhere, Hanma driving it, and scooped him up, leaving the scene. Draken quickly got on his own motorcyle, and with Takemichi, they chased after them.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

March 2006

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

If Y/N knew what kind of man Mikey would be in twelve years, she would've never accepted his love confession. She didn't like the man Mikey became. If only she knew...

The Tokyo Manji Gang was no more since Mikey disbanded it all those years ago. Kisaki couldn't do anything about it, because he died during the Kanto Incident. Now, Mikey was the leader of an organization called Bonten. Not with Izana... No, he killed Izana. Right in front of her very eyes.

He wasn't the Mikey she knew. She would give anything to see him like he was those twelve years ago, but she knew that was unlikely. Her only hope was Takemichi. If he could go back into the past and save Mikey from going on the deep end... she might see him again as that caring boy she knew.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: Can someone give me suggestions on how to make the last chapter better? I really don't like it, but idk what to do about it

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════