𝟎𝟏𝟔

Dirty Cheating

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

        Y/N gasped, her eyes widening as she watched Takemichi scream in pain.

"That's so unfair, you cheater!" she yelled, anger bubbling up in her.

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch!" Kiyomasa yelled back, "Like hell I'm gonna fight fair! This is just an execution! I'm gonna kill you, Hanagaki."

Takemichi panted, just looking at Kiyomasa in shock. With a shout, he yanked the knife out of his hand and threw it to the ground behind him. He let out another battle cry as he charged at Kiyomasa, but like before, he threw him to the ground.

"Whay's wrong, Hanagaki?! You haven't hit me even once yet! I'm gonna beat you to dead."

Takemichi ran at him again, but instead of trying to strike him, he grabbed him by his waist. Kiyomasa kneed him in the stomach.

"Takemichi!" Hina cried, to which Y/N tried to comfort her.

The other members started laughing and shouting taunts at Takemichi.

"Hanagaki! You're disappointin' your girl!"

"You're weak as a freakin' fly!"

"Is hangin' on the best you can do?! What a lame-ass!"

Undeterred by their jokes, Takemichi opened his mouth wide and bit down hard on Kiyomasa's waist. That time, the members started yelling about how he was playing dirty, which made Y/N even more angry.

"Oh, shut up! You should've said that when Shitty-masa pulled a knife on Takemichi!" she yelled, much to her own and the others' surprise.

"Lemme go, you shit!" Kiyomasa demanded, punching Takemichi on his back, only making him bite down harder.

Takemichi maneuvered himself so that he was now on Kiyomasa's back, his legs around his torso and his neck in a headlock.

"I don't care if I can't be like Mikey!" he except, tears falling from his eyes, "Because I'm Hanagaki Takemichi!"

"Lemme go, damn it!"

"You better not let go, Takemitchy!" Draken hollered.

Takemichi maintained his grip, squeezing hard on Kiyomasa's neck until his eyes rolled back, out of air. With that, he fell to the ground with a thud.

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

A/N: "Shitty-masa" 💀

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════