Round Three

Everyone had gotten there very early that day for round three. The stage techs had to run a few things by very early in the morning.

They were all lazing around mostly after the stage techs were done with their group, very tired from having to get there at 5. They were all hanging out in the dressing room on the plush sofas in there.

Violet was asleep laying on top of Velvet as Velvet toyed with Violet's hair. Ash, who was being hugged by an asleep Brook, snapped a picture of them.

"Why did you just take a photo?" Said Velvet.

"More proof you're a lesbian." Said Ash.

"I'm not a lesbian!" Said Velvet.

"You're playing with Violet's hair as she's asleep on your lap Velvet." Said Ash.

"Vi is just my best freind ok?" Said Velvet.

"You even have a nickname only you call her!" Said Ash.

"Ash is right." Said Roxie. Roxie was third wheeling across the room where Veneer and Kid Ritz had fallen asleep leaning on each other.

"Ugh you guys are impossible I'm going to sleep." Said Velvet turning over and wrapping her arm around Violet. Ash took a photo of this but let them sleep.

"Whatever." Said Roxie leaning on the couch pillows and starting to doze off.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Veneer jolted up and woke up Kid Ritz.

"Can someone other than me get that?" Said Velvet.

Ash who was sitting right next to the door opened it as Brook started to sleepily wake up.

Alice was on the other side of the door. Ash tried to slam the door but Alice held it open.

"Open this door Ash!" Alice yelled.

"What do you wantttt I was sleeepinngg..." Groaned Kid Ritz.

"Look you guys have got to stop this nonsense." Alice said.

"We don't do nonsense we are always dead serious." Said Roxie sarcastically making a silly face.

"I'm serious! You beat me up, intimidate the competition, make bets apparently and Velvet chased Floyd yesterday." Said Alice.

"Velveeeettt!" Said Veneer.

"He was pissing me off ok?" Said Velvet sitting up and turning around to look at Veneer. "And I didn't chase him I just ran in his general direction."

"That's literally the definition of chasing." Said Roxie.

"No tf it's not Roxie." Velvet said.

"Close enough." Roxie said lying back down.

"Velvet don't traumatize him more." Said Ash. "Let the man rest."

"Yeah or you're off the show!" Said Alice storming off.

"Fine fine no more running at people who piss me off got it." Said Velvet turning back around.

"How did he piss you off?" Violet asked sleepily just waking up.

"His freind if he was scared of me and he said I would trip over my own legs if I tried to run at him. I just had to prove him wrong." Velvet said.