Chapter 7. After the attack - the day

(Obvs again a reference photo, I'm going to put one in like, every chapter)

Once iida had arrived back with the heroes you knew your aunt would be there and with out thinking you swung yourself up to the entrance whilst kirishima was gathering everybody still down there, and once your aunt saw you running to her she opened her arms.
"AUN NEM!"
"Y/N oh my goodness I was so worried for you!" She says hugging you and holding your face "baby girl I was so scared for you, we're investigating the situation now and you'll have to go back to class soon, but just know, i couldn't be prouder of you, okay? Oh and I'll probably be home a little later due to all of this but wait up for me and I'll cook dinner okay?" She said, hushing her voice at the last part.

You nodded laughing and hugged her once more, you headed back to the bus but heard a small 'meow' you perked up at the sound of the small animal, now fully distracted you followed it around the corner and made a 'ps' 'ps' sound, catching its attention it came over to you and you petted it making it purr, which made you remember about shinso. You went onto your chat and saw he had texted you a couple times, you texted him back and told him you'd call him later. You then kneeled down to that the cat could climb on you, and you took a picture with it,

This is basically what the photo looked like, but your mask was off and your hair tied up (if you want, and that's not your face unless you want it to be🤷‍♀️)

You smiled as you sent it to shinso, and you sent it to your uncle, with the text 'text me back when you can unc, me and kitty are scared😕💔'

However you were disrupted when you heard iida call you back,
"Oh, sorry Iida I got a little distracted" you awkwardly laughed,
"I can understand that, it was an adorable little feline, however, I can tell that you are going to be some work, parker"
"Oh you can call me y/n!" You smile up at him ignoring what he said.

Now everyone and a teacher/pro was on the coach, you were sat by Mina who was hugging you and telling you how worried she was for you.

She rested on you shoulder as izuku turned around and said to you "hey! It was super brave what you did back there, and also, your quirk is so cool I only got to see it in action doing our fake villain and hero battles the other day, but seeing it action was awesome!"

"Thanks izuku! So is yours!! But, I realise now I hh probably shouldn't have just jumped in there like that. I just do things without realising sometimes, I could have gotten myself hurt pretty bad"
"We can tell, but you put up a pretty good fight!" Sero added in and you laughed, remembering how he had to hold you back the first time.

Now we were on our way back, Mina's head still on your shoulder and you just couldn't help but worry about your uncle shota. But while you were worrying you heard your phone buzz you jumped from being zoned out which seemed to sit up Mina and looked at your phone, it was shinso, he had hearted your photo and replied

Shinso

Cute.

Not you the cat.

And you replied 'damn😔'

**Shinso replied to your message

I was kidding, your cute or wtv🥱

And I'm glad your safe, remember to call me when your back?

I will don't worry!! There's so much I need to tell youuuuu😸😸😸😸😸

You replied. Smiling at your phone knowing he'd probably roll his eyes at your use of cat emojis, not noticing the devious look Mina was giving you
"WHO is that!!?! I must know, as your girlfriend, you cant get a boyfriend and not tell me."
"Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND? Aw man there goes my shot" Kaminari yelled, obviously eavesdropping on your convo.
"No I don't have a boyfriend," Kaminari punched his fist in the air and whispered 'yes!'
"he's just one of my friends, he's from class 1-C, I can be friends with a boy you know not every boy I talk to is my boyfriend" you rolled your eyes.
"Better not" you could have sworn you heard bakugo mutter under his breath, you looked over and he was already staring at you
"Quit staring web head!" He says as if you were the one staring at him you just laughed and turned back around to Mina.
"Hey guys!! We should all make a groupchat!"Mina says excitedly.
"Hey yeah that sounds like a good idea" jirou replies,
"okay I'll make it, does anyone have a notepad and a pen? We can just pass it around and put in our numbers so I can make it." Mina asked
"Oh um, I have a notebook, I can give you a pen too haha" izuku says nervously, as he writes down his number and passes it to you then to Mina, then it got around the whole coach and Mina decided to make it once she got home.

(Guys that's the end of szn 1 PURRRRR)