Chapter 19. The day after the sports festival

(N/n = Nick name)

(N/n = Nick name)

After the festival you did exactly as recovery girl said, you went home with your aunt, ate dinner, showered, dressed into your pjs and you went to sleep until the morning.

You felt a little bad because you wanted to hang with your aunt for a while and talk about the festival but she told you that on the weekend you'd have a spa day or something like that, but for now you had to regain energy.

You woke up the next day, took your shower and went to make your own breakfast, you walked to the fridge, a note was pinned to it

'Sorry I'm not here this morning darling, I won't be home later either, working late especially with these new villain attacks, maybe invite a friend, I left money on the counter if you wanna order out. Don't wait up for me, I'll see you in school, I love you Xx'

She always left notes like that for you when she has hero work taking up her time. It was cute but you missed having her around sometimes.

You decided to walk to school today, you didn't really like being driven to school by your aunts personal driver when you could just walk, so you opened the fridge you were staring at and pulled out the milk.

You quickly ran upstairs to grab your headphones and put on a playlist you felt in the mood for.

You ran back down with your headphones on, i mean you were home alone so you could just play your music really loud and have your own little concert, but you had to go to school after eating so you found it easier having headphones on so that you could listen to music while you walk or take the train.

You finally made your cereal and scrolled through your phone with your playlist in the background.

By the time you were finished with your cereal, you had slipped on your converse and put a hoodie on underneath your blazer, it was cold, especially when wearing a skirt. You could just take it off and put it in your bag when you got there and then you won't be cold walking back either.

You locked your door and began to walk to the train, you couldn't be asked to walk the whole way this morning, plus you were still tired even from sleeping the whole night.

You paid for a one way ticket and didn't talk to anyone as you walked on, everybody stared at you but you kept your headphones on, you sat down and pulled your phone back out.

A minute after you did that, you got a text?

Bakugou. Shit you forgot to speak to him yesterday, but why was he messaging you?

'Look up dipshit'

What? Your eyebrows kitted together in confusion, but you looked up, seeing him stood across from you.

You made eye contact and pulled your headphones down to go around your neck, you moved aside to make some space for him

"Hey bakugo, come here bro don't just stand there and stare at me like some kinda stalker" you laughed at him waving your hand to where you were sat.