Chapter 18. Semi final round.

Your last two matches were a piece 'a cake

Your last two matches were a piece 'a cake. By the time the semi final rounds approached, it was revealed your last match was against Shoto.

You wondered if you could actually win against him, he'd always been stronger than you, and had a better quirk, but you would try your hardest.

You were just prepping and stretching in the waiting room before you had to go up. Whilst doing do you were approached by Shoto himself,

"Y/n, I understand you've trained hard to get this far, we both have, and I'll have you know, I'm going to try my hardest to beat you, I hope there will be no hard feelings between us because of this."

Your competitiveness took over you and you replied to him
"Dont worry, I'm not going to let a fight get in between our friendship, but know, I'm going to try my hardest to beat you too, I know your stronger and more experienced, but I won't back down, got it?" He smiled, taking no offence to your response and looked down as you walked past him.

When the time came, you were standing your ground on the stadium, ready for your last fight of the the sports festival.

"THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SEMI FINALS, BOTH COME FROM HERO FAMILIES, FROM THE HERO COURSE, WHO IM PERSONALLY ROOTING FOR, Y/N PARKER, VERSUS, HER CLASSMATE, SHOTO TODOROKI... START!" He bellowed, marking the beginning of your match.

You smirked as he made his first move, one you predicted. So you got ready to jump, he shot a line of ice at you, the closer it was to you the bigger it got. You jumped over and squatted on top of the ice, naturally balanced as it was a stance you were in a lot.

"LOOKS LIKE TODOROKIS GOING STRAIGHT IN FOR THE WIN! OH BUT WHATS THIS, Y/N'S NOT GIVING UP SO SOON, BUT WILL SHE STICK TO ICE?"

He now sent you flying up on a wave of ice, almost like the one he did in seros match, however you didn't get stuck in it, you were on top of it. Of course you stuck to it, it's in a solid state, if it was liquid, then no you probably wouldn't have, but this was fresh.

You were now to the top of the stadium, obviously sticking, you stood up on the unevenly shaped cliff of ice, now stood up, you looked down to Shoto, you had the higher advantage,
"Aw sho! You know I love heights!" You exclaimed, placing a hand on your chest, unaffected by the height you were at, I mean come on you'd jumped off higher buildings than this. So you got ready to jump straight down, and had a feeling this would really shock the crowd.

You could tell that mic knew you were going to say something like that, some kind of remark, so the camera recorded you and your short sentence to 'sho'. It continued to record as he started to climb his ice the second you spoke.

That's when you took the 'leap of faith', jumping off buildings aren't as scary as people make it out to be, well, when you have a quirk that insures you won't die every time you do it.

Your body flew through the air,

"WOHOOOOOO!" You screamed to the frantic ecstatic feeling, your body straightened out as you continued to shoot down, the closer you got, the more ready you were to swing your body to attack.