Chapter 17: your first two battles.

The side games began and you started to cheerlead with the girls, see UA wasn't all about being a hero, it was pretty fun too, this was definitely something you'd remember when you were older

After the side games, the real battles begun, first it was izuku vs shinso, you were so sure he'd win, by controlling izukus mind you figured that's what he meant by the whole 'if his plan goes his way' it was so unexpected seeing izuku break free from his control, but you had to give it to him, it was pretty cool? Still a mystery how he broke his fingers tho, that guy was full of mysteries.

During the start of their game was your chance to get back changed into the track kit with the rest of the class, however and now that it was the end, you could tell him how proud you were, you felt bad, because he told you how his whole life people had thought of him as a villain, and you knew that was wrong, you ran to the walls of the stadium where some of the class C students were and told him, how amazing he was, even after loosing.

Next thing you know, Shoto was up against Sero, and that was pretty short lived, Shoto could have frozen the whole stadium if we was feeling any worse. I guess that's just something you'd just speak to him about later, there's no way he was in the mood for talking to you right now. You felt a little bad for sero, but seeing how sad Shoto looked was another level, of feeling bad.

The third round came up, it was Kaminari vs Shiozaki, and damn. She kicked his ass. Kaminari told her "this is all gonna be over in two seconds honey!" And she immobilised him, so of course she advanced on. After Kaminari's pathetic loss, Monoma climbed the wall to brag to us how 1B was better,
"Come on man really?" You asked, moving closer to the wall, you didn't know what he was going to reply because before he did Kendo knocked him out, the way she always does, you definitely wanna become friends with her, but it could wait till after the festival

And finally, it was your match, the one you had been planning along side observing the other matches, this was going to be quick, you had it all figured out.

"GET READY TO WATCH TWO NEW PLAYERS DUKE IT UP! HES THE KID WITH ENGINES IN HIS LEGS, TENYA IIDA FROM THE HERO COURSE, VERSUS OUR SPIDER GIRL WITH TOO MUCH POWER TO HANDLE Y/N PARKER, ALSO IN THE HERO COURSE AND NOW, LETS BEGIN THE FOURTH MATCH" Mic announced to the audience,

He charged at you, you knew he would, your plan was working so far, thank gosh your aunt made you do gymnastics growing up alongside your training, because otherwise you wouldn't be able to entertain the audience in such a shot time,

Phase one worked just as you thought it would, you dodged him with a double back handspring and ended in a backflip, then squatting in your signature spider stance, you were now behind him and had a better advantage to block his engines or tie up his legs, squatting down made this so much easier for,

"WOW WHAT A DODGE THAT WAS, SHES QUICK AND SHES ATHLETIC, HOW IS IIDA GOING TO TOP THAT?" Mic said in the background as you quickly shot webs to his engines and as he slowed down, due to them being clogged by your webs, by now he was turning around to charge again, but he was slower, phase two of your plan working out just as planned.

Phase three, he came running to you, aiming to burn off the webs, but was still slow so you ran to his side and shot thinner longer webs at him, you ran in a whole circle, causing his tied up form to fall on the floor with the tug of the web attached to you, you smirked to yourself, this was perfect, your whole plan worked out, you had already lost once, and you weren't loosing again.

The final phase of your plan, you stepped over him and cocked your head to the side and gave him a cocky look
"Sleep tight" you narrowed your eyes as he tried to ask 'what' but was cut off by your other kind of web hitting his mouth, the one that makes people pass out/fall asleep.

You walked away from his sleeping form and unreleased the web that was tying his legs together, and smirked up to the crowd, punching your arm in the air,

"AND IIDA WAS DOWN JUST LIKE THAT?!? WOW, SHE REALLY DOES HAVE TOO MUCH POWER TO HANDLE!!"

"IIDA IS DOWN, Y/N ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" You confidently walked off as people cheered for you and screamed your name.

"Wow Y/n, that was amazing, I didn't know you could do gymnastics alongside your quirk, I see how it's useful though being spider like and flexible, you can jump from long ranges and climb a lot, but seriously, the crowd went crazy for it!!" Izuku over explained excitedly as he was back from recovery girl and witnessed the most of the match.

You chuckled, "thanks 'zuku, you were pretty cool in your match too, who woulda thought you could break free from mind control?!?"

"Y/N THAT WAS SO COOL" Mina interrupted as she dragged you away "sorry Midoriya, but I gotta steal my girl for a sec" he waved his hands frantically and blushed "oh no it's okay! Bye y/n!"

"Girl I could not believe my EYES watching that you were all pow pow pow and the 'sleep tight' AHHHHH" she screamed as she imitated your hand movements and kirishima joined in,
"YEAH! IT WAS SO MANLY! Who knew you could do a backflip right?!??!" After hearing him say that you burst out laughing, and just agreed.

After the first half of the fights, and seeing Shoto use his fire, you were in shock. Gosh this day was really something.

As the semi final rounds approached, it was revealed you were fighting Shiozaki, oh this was going to be good, you wondered wether this would take long, or if it would be quick, like your last fight.

When the time came you went down to the stadium, ready to fight once again.

shiozaki made the first move, damn, why is everyone always making the first move, she extended the thrones of her hair out towards you and you jumped up high enough to swing down, you shot a web to the floor and straightened out your legs to kick her stomach as you came down

"sorry!!" You said to her as you winded her,

she whined in pain and her thorns went back to normal the normal length, this gave you the chance to wrap up her hair and body, almost like a cocoon, however the web was still attached to you, so you span around and slung her out of bounds, but makes sure that you had spun an extra large web on the wall so that she'd be caught in that instead of flying straight into it.

she landed on the web and looked like a fly caught in a spiders web.

"WELL SHE REALLY THREW THE COMPETITION THERE HUH?!? YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!?" Mic poorly joked to the audience, getting laughs out of a few of the cheering people.

"SHIOZAKI IS OUT Y/N WINS THE MATCH!"
You look to your aunt midnight as you walk out of the stadium, unwrapping her as you go along. That was even quicker than your last match.

But all that mattered now was that you had made it to the semi finals.