Chapter 8. After the attack - the night, sneaking out

(Your outfit later on)

The day after the attack, you were a little tired, you and aunt nem had a talk about what happened, and what shigaraki had said to you, and all might had said to the teachers and police that you may need to be protected, because of how hard he was trying to persuade you to join, and what he'd said about seeing you again, it could have been aimed at everyone, but he really seemed to whats the word ..want? You, he tried to manipulate you into thinking you weren't a good person, and your aunt said she'd keep an extra eye on you, Mic agreed and they said Aizawa would most likely too, he had a soft spot for you, everyone could tell he was kind of a father figure to you, and nemuri your mother figure.

After watching a movie with aunt nem, she fell asleep half way though of course, you put a blanket over her and went upstairs to your room to call shinso. You guys FaceTimed for a couple of hours as you pretty much explained everything and every little detail, he didn't mind staying up late as he wasn't much of a sleeper anyways.

Later that night, your uncle had replied to your photo of you and the cat, saying he wished he met it, that he would be okay and he'd be in to teach the next day, WAIT WHAT? You texted him and said you were coming to see him in the hospital, he protested but you put your phone on charge, you changed out of your pyjamas into a pair of leggings, a blue hoodie and a jacket over the top because it's cold, and of course your converse. (Picture at the top girlllll) you opened your window quietly and took a step out, you walked around the wall to the back and slung a web at the back gate/fence, it was very secured since your aunt made a lot of money from being a hero, you slung to the nearest thing you could get on to and that was a lamp post, now crouching onto the top of the lamp post in your signature spider position with your feet together, you debated wether to jump down and take the bus or to just, web yourself there. The second option. It's more fun anyways, plus you didn't want to get on the bus in the middle of the night with a bunch of creeps.

You slung through the streets and looked around seeing all of the night lights, people and cars etc, just hoping not to be caught so you went as quick as you could, honestly it was just like flying, it was all going well until the number 3 hero, Hawks caught you. Shit. "Hey there little birdie, little past your bed time isn't it?" He smirked at you and pulled you down to the roof of an apartment building,

"Can you just not tell my aunt you saw me please, I really have to go somewhere right now"

"Why, what's on your mind?" He raised a brow.

"Nothing, it's just, aizawa's in the hospital right now and I need to see him."

"Yeah, I heard about what happened today kid, I also heard you put up a pretty good fight."

"We'll I tried, but hawks I really need to see him, I need to apologise."

"Why would you apologise?"

"Because I could have stopped it, if I had just-"

"Hey don't give me that crap, there wasn't anything you could do, without injuring yourself worse anyways, listen kid, he's gonna be fine, and I know doesn't blame you okay? You should speak to him tomorrow. You don't want midnight waking up and seeing you not there, I won't say anything okay, you just go and I'll turn a blind eye."

He then flew off and you pretended to go back, but you didn't want to. You were nearly there anyways. So you carried on slinging your webs until you got to the hospital. God you hated it here, it was just so, sad. You went to the reception and checked in as his daughter, they let you through and told you what room he was in so you ran until you got there. You bursted open the door and saw him all bandaged up.

Your lips parted and you gasped,
"Oh my goodness, are you- actually that's a stupid question."

"Y/n, what are you doing here I told you to stay at home."

You rolled your eyes "well I didn't see those texts" you shrugged, knowing he sent them, you just ignored them. "Can I hug you?"

"Whatever, bring it in kiddo"

You walked over quickly hugging him, you started crying and pulled up a chair near his bed
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to do anything, I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you, I thought I was going to loose you and I know this sounds really stupid but your like the only dad that I've had for a really long time and I just couldn't go through that again" you continued crying and your lip quivered

He smiled under the bandages

"I know kiddo, but I'm going to be okay, you won't get rid of me that easily. Ok now you've seen me, you need to go back home, I'll see you in class tomorrow."

"Wait what, you can't come in tom-"

"That's for me to decide kid, I can't just lay here feeling sorry for myself, I need things to get back to the way they were and I can't recover unless I'm doing my normal day to day stuff"

"And I can't just stay here tonight?"

"No, now go home okay kid I need to rest and so do you" he opened up his arms and you hugged him once more and said goodbye.

You checked out and slung yourself back home, once you crawled back through your window, you realised your aunt was still asleep and you were safe, you got undressed and back into your pyjamas. And finally you fell asleep.