Chapter 33. The LOV intrusion.

You'd began your route in the forest idly chatting with the two boys while doing so before a head popped up from the ground

It was the class B president, Kodai? The three of you had all took a step back and made the same surprised noise.

(GUYS I CANT I DIDNT WANT TO LINK A VIDEO BUT ITS SO FUNNY I LOVE IT SM)

As you continued smoke had started to fill the air and pink fog along the ground. The supposed fire burned with blue orbs in the sky? You'd only ever saw blue fire from one person in your life before, and he was dead. What. The. Fuck. Was going on?

To say your spidey senses were going wild would be an understatement.

All of a sudden, as if you couldn't sense it, mandalays telepath rang in everyone's heads,

"Everyone! Two villains attacked us it's possible there are more coming. Everyone return to camp immediately. We're re grouping, DO NOT engage any enemies!" Her voice echoed in a serious manner.

The three of you looked around to eachother, unsure of what to do for a moment when you noticed a class B member passed out from the fog,

"Guys look, it's tsuburaba, he's unconscious." You said as you stuck webs to his body in the bushes and pulled him over to you, you shook his shoulder lightly and tried talking to him see if he was even conscious a little, but he was fully out.

"Pass him to me I'll carry him for the way back." Shoto demanded, you nodded and passed his body over to Shoto, who carried him on his back, piggy back style.

"Ugh damn it." Bakugo grunted, his hand covering his mouth and nose to try to prevent the fog from making him unconscious too.

"There must be some sort of gas filling out here, I'm worried about the others that are still in the forest, but I don't think that there's much we can do now. Hopefully ragdoll can take care of everyone else." Shoto stressed.

"Don't tell me what to do icy- crap, who's that?! Hey, which group was infront of us again?" Bakugo asked, you all came to a halt seeing a random person the floor, looking at what seemed to be a limb cut off from a body.

"I'm pretty sure it was tokoyami and shoji.." you said skeptically, looking carefully at the mysterious stranger talking to himself about the decapitated hand, the sight was vile. Shoto instinctively placed his hand on your wrist and moved further infront of you, whereas bakugo moved closer to you, close enough your arms were touching.

A second later he removed his hand from his face and began to grin smugly,

"No fighting, is that the rule?" Bakugo said, Shoto knew you'd be thinking similarly and turned to look at you to communicate with his eyes, the way he looked at you screamed don't do it, and his grip tightened on your wrist, but the way bakugo was smirking was almost too encouraging, you liked to fight villains, especially the wack ones that thought they had power over you.