Chapter 12. The start of the festival.

( y/h/l ) = your hair length
&
( y/h/t ) = your hair type

 When everyone from the outside was let in, and UA became packed with people, you all went to get changed, in the girls room, you all talked about how excited you were, and one of the girls said, 'no matter what happens, even after a fight, we sho...

When everyone from the outside was let in, and UA became packed with people, you all went to get changed, in the girls room, you all talked about how excited you were, and one of the girls said, 'no matter what happens, even after a fight, we should hold anything against eachother' you weren't really sure who it was because it was one of the bigger changing rooms where you were with you class and girls from other classes too, the girls from 1a, including you laughed at this, because you'd fought before and never held anything against eachother, it was all just the path to being a hero.

You still had a few minutes before you had to go out, and remembered how your aunt had taught you to braid your hair, it wasn't something you did often, but decided it would would well if it kept your hair out of your face during the festival, so you quickly rushed to the bathroom, and infront of the mirror, rushed French braiding your (y/h/l) (y/h/t), and personally you thought you look super cute! And applied some balm to your lips, you never went anywhere with out your lip balm or gloss, it was just a necessity.

"Omg!! You look super cute, I can't believe you just braided your hair so quickly, it looks so nice!"

You looked to her, she was from class 1B, she had some sort of pony quirk, but you hadn't spoken to her before so you didn't know,

"Thank you so much girl!" You replied, smiling at her, when Mina called your name you wished her good luck and smiled again before running to Mina. You walked with her to the room your class was waiting in as you entered you got a compliment of your hair from Ochaco and sero told you that it suited you, and Kaminari used it as an excuse to try and flirt with you, which you laughed off and joined chatting with tsu and ojiro, where Mina was,

"Man, I'm kinda bummed we didn't get to wear our suits!" Mina whined

"Your right, but this was its more fair and equal for everyone!" Ojiro said.

A moment later Todoroki came in and told Midoriya he would beat him, why was everybody declaring war at the moment? Like damn. Anyway, kirishima tried to break it up, but they ended with izuku saying he was going to aim for the top too.

"HEY!! MAKE SOME NOISE YOU LITTLE RABID SPORTS FANS GET THOSE CAMERAS PREPPED! THIS YEAR WERE BRINGING YOU SKME OF THE HOTTEST PERFORMANCES IN SPORTS FESTIVAL HISTORY GARUNTEED!! IVE ONLY GOT ONE QUESTION BEFORE WE START THIS SHOW, ARE YOU READY?!?" Present Mic said on a big screen to the roaring crowd.
"LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM AS OUR STUDENTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE BIG STAGE!" Everybody, screamed and hyped us up.

Our class walked out confidently, you smirked and looked around, nothing could stop you now.

"THIS FIRST GROUP WERE NO STRANGERS TO THE SPOTLIGHT YOU KNOW EM FROM WITHSTANDING A VILLAIN ATTACK, THE DAZZLING STUDENTS LIGHTING UP YOUR TVS WITH SOLID GOLD SKILLS! THE HERO COURSE STUDENTS OF CLASS 1A!!!!" We welcomed us, and people cheered, you walked by kirishima, you were hyping him up, telling him not to be nervous,