Part 9

Artys's Pov, 

Some weeks later, 

"Alright go." I say to Tommen who begins to do the attacks we've practiced to Jace who blocks them we've been training the boy hard. But so far everything has been going well, me and Margaery are barely able to keep our hands to each other. 

"My Lord, Riders are approaching." Ser Vardis speaks as he walks over. "Riders? What banner do they hold?" I ask him as I force my eyes away from Tommen and Jace. 

"None." 

"They must be known people if they got past the gates..... so we will welcome them. Lead them to the High Hall." I speak and he gives me a small bow before walking away. Riders approaching without banners? It must be important or someone important otherwise they never would have been able to come here. 

"Your getting better." Jace says as he disarms Tommen who's sword flies away and I take a deep breath. "We have visitors.... and it seems like we will have to welcome them in the High Hall, now you both won't speak unless I tell you alright?" 

"Yes my lord." Tommen says with a smile as Jace gives me a nod. "Yes, My lord." 

............................

Sitting in my chair with Margaery on the one slightly below mine I take a deep breath. "Do you think it's trouble?" 

"I hope not, trouble would mean less time with my wife, in our bed, or one of the towers." I softly say to her with a smile before the doors opens and I let surprise take over me with a frown as I see Lady Catelyn walk in but I'm most surprise with Tyrion next to her. 

"Why did you bring him here! Why do you faul m-" 

"Enough if you can not stay silent leave" I am quick to say as I cut Lysa off who's feeing once again Robin from her breast! 

"Lysa... you wrote me about the Lannister's... warning me-" Lady Stark begins before Lysa butts in once again. "To stay away from them! Not to bring one here." 

"Mommy? is that a bad man." Robin now asks as he looks at Tyrion and I stand up from my chair as I look at Tyrion. Tyrion is many things but a bad man? No. 

"He is." 

He's little." 

"He's Tyrion Lannister the Imp, he killed your father, he murdered The Han-" Lysa says before my voice almost booms through the hall. "Enough!." 

"If that is what you thought you should have told me months ago when it happend and I would have brought it before the king, where is your proof that Tyrion has done what you accuse him off? Also Lady Stark it's my pleasure to receive you but what is it you right now wish from me beside words that are most likely untrue." I speak as I look at her. 

"Always a pleasure to see you Artys." 

"I wanna see the bad man fly! Make him fly mommy!" 

"Ser Vardis please bring young Robin and his mother to their chambers, for now Lady Stark I would like to speak with you... alone. Don't worry Tyrion will not leave." I say as I walk towards them and the Knight leads Robina and Lysa away from here.