Part 10.

Robert's Pov,

Three Weeks Later, 

Releasing some coughs as it now is just me, Ned and Ser Barristan in the room I can feel my death coming closer and closer. I will die and in place for that they will get a tyrant as a king.... Joffrey will be worse than The Mad King was.... I know it.  But I will do something good..... my line may not take over the Iron Throne but I will make sure it goes to..... to a man worthy of it, he's young but he will be the best King Westeros has ever seen he will be better than me.......... he will be better than Joffrey, Aeyres and all those other fools. 

"You damned fool" Ned says as he takes a seat on the bed. "Paper and ink on the table, write down what I say the both of you." I hoarsely say making them both grap paper and ink. 

"In the name of Robert of the House Baratheon, first of... you know how it goes. Fill in the damn titles...." I say as I feel my body become weaker and weaker with every passing moment.... that fucking boar. 

"I hereby name Lord Artys Arryn my heir.......... after my passing he will be known as Artys Arryn King of Westeros and... you know the titles fill it in." I continue and I take both men by suprise. "Robe-" 

"He will rule well..... he will do better than Joffrey *coughs* he will be better than Aerys or I was." I say and he continues to write again. "Hand it over." I say making Ser Barristan be first to hold it out in my direction and I take the quill from him before signing it. 

"Are you sure about this Robert, it can cause a wa-" Ned starts as he holds the paper out in my direction. "They know.... that he will be better...... he will be better Ned I know it." I say as I sigh the paper. 

"Give it to the council after I'm dead. At least they'll say I did this right, this one thing. He will rule now like Jon was supposed to do..... I was not fit to be a king...... he'll rule and he may hate it...... he'll may hate me for naming him my heir.... but he'll do great. Just stand by him and help him oke?" 

"I'll, I'll do everything I can to honor your memory." He speaks and I can't stop the laughter that leaves my lips that soon also turns hoars as pain runs through my body. 

"My memory. King Robert Baratheon, murdered by a pig. Give me something for the pain and let me die." I say and he gets up as he hands me some milk of the poppy. 

"N-not you Selmy.... not yet." I say as he was ready to walk after Ned out of the chamber. "Your grace." He says with a small bow, and in the rebellion, we were on different sides but he will serve Artys well, he will give every drop of his blood for that of his. 

"G-go to the Eyrie hand Artys the letter..... and protect him....... vow it to me t-that you will protect him." I say with some small coughs as I look at the man. 

"I will protect Artys Arynn with my life, I shall gaurd his secrets, obey his commands, ride at his side and defend his name and honor. You have my word, Your grace." 

"R-ride out..... go to him and make sure.... he'll be better." I say and the man gives me a small bow before making his way out of the chamber while I close my eyes. 

Seeing Jon walk into the Throne room I see him holding something...... well not something but someone. The rebellion is won.... I am now King. I have no desire to be king, I wanted to get her back..... I wanted my Lyanna and now she's gone.... she's taken from me.  And I end up with a Iron chair and a wife I do not want. 

"Ahh the Hand of the King returnend." I speak as he reaches me. "Indeed I have, with a guest." He says and I get up from the stupid chair as I walk the steps down and look what he's holding in his hands, a child?