~ACT FOUR~

~Summary!~

Hawkins was... different. It had been eight months since the Battle of Starcourt. After the death of Chief Jim Hopper and Billy Hargrove and the Byers family and Eleven moving, everything had changed.

In California, the twins seemed to be different. Avery was hanging out with Angela, Stacy and Chad a lot. She was really enjoying her new home. Will and El, however, not so much. The two of them were having a horrible time. They hadn't made any friends in the five months that they had lived there. And to top it all off, El was getting bullied by Angela, Stacy and Chad.

Meanwhile in Hawkins, Max had drifted from the group. She had broken up with Lucas and didn't talk to them unless absolutely necessary. Lucas had joined the basketball team and had gotten in very well with all of the jocks. Mike, Dustin and Lucas had joined a DnD club called 'Hellfire' ran by the oldest senior Hawkins High had ever had, Eddie Munson.

The Upside Down hadn't bothered them since the Mind Flayer was killed and Joyce closed the gate. However, when Avery Byers returns to Hawkins for spring break, it's not as relaxed as she had expected. A new evil had come to Hawkins, and this time it is bigger, and worse than any other monster that had ever infiltrated Hawkins.

~Cast!~

The party:

Jayden Bartles- Avery Byers

Finn Wolfhard- Mike Wheeler

Noah Schnapp- Will Byers

Gaten Matarazzo- Dustin Henderson

Caleb Mclaughlin- Lucas Sinclair

Millie Bobby Brown- Eleven Hopper

Sadie Sink- Max Mayfield

Other cast members:

Joe Keery as Steve Harrington

Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler

Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers

Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers

David Harbour as Chief Jim Hopper

Maya Hawke as Robin Buckley

Priah Freguson as Erica Sinclair

Joseph Quinn as Eddie Munson

Eduardo Franco as Argyle

Jamie Campbell Bower as Henry Creel/Vecna

~Disclaimer~

All rights go to the Duffer Brothers and the Stranger Things cast and crew. The only character that I own Is Avery Byers.

Warnings:

-This fanfiction will contain, adult language, mentions of blood, gore e.t.c

-All of the events featured in this fanfiction are fictional and happened in Stranger things. They will not happen in real life.

(A/N: Who is excited for season four??? No, cuz genuinely I am so excited to right about Vecna and all the possession stuff. I don't know how long writing season four will be as it is long af. I for real don't want this to end, I have been righting this for over a year and it's like apart of me now. I think my life might be over by the time I finish (eventually) writing season five when it comes out. Anyway, if you are just as excited for season four as I am, remember to vote and comment! Remember to eat and drink enough and I hope you all have/had an amazing day! I love you all so much!!! :D <3)