~ACT 3~

~Summary!~

The summer off 1985 is the summer of love for Avery Byers and Michael Wheeler. After the Snowball the christmas before, their relationship began to grow along with their feelings for each other. Eleven was with them again, Will hadn't had a vision from the Upside Down since he was saved last November and Joyce was slowly recovering from the death of Bob Newby.

Despite spending all their time together, Mike and Avery still had a lot of differences which in reality, is what brought them closer together, but could it be the one thing that tears them apart? Especially when Will begins feeling lost and alone during the summer. Dustin is at Camp whilst El isn't allowed out of the house and the two couples are spending a lot of time together.

This year, nothing horrible had happened in Hawkins (yet) and nothing bad could happen to the party. Or so they thought. When something they thought was dead returns, the party has to work threw their arguments to save the small town of Hawkins before this monster and the Upside Down is revealed to the rest of the world.

~Cast!~

The party:

Jayden Bartles- Avery Byers

Finn Wolfhard- Mike Wheeler

Noah Schnapp- Will Byers

Gaten Matarazzo- Dustin Henderson

Caleb Mclaughlin- Lucas Sinclair

Millie Bobby Brown- Eleven Hopper

Sadie Sink- Max Mayfield

Other cast members:

Joe Keery as Steve Harrington

Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler

Charlie Heaton as Jonathan Byers

Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers

David Harbour as Chief Jim Hopper

Dacre Montgomery as Billy Hargrove

Maya Hawke as Robin Buckley

Priah Freguson as Erica Sinclai

~Disclaimer~

All rights go to the Duffer Brothers and the Stranger Things cast and crew. The only character that I own Is Avery Byers.

Warnings:

-This fanfiction will contain, adult language, mentions of blood, gore e.t.c

-All of the events featured in this fanfiction are fictional and happened in Stranger things. They will not happen in real life.

(A/N: I can't explain how excited I am for season three however I'm not sure if I'm gonna take a break between acts but it really just depends on how I feel and how motivated I am. At the time of writing I am really motivated but I have had a week school break (half term in the UK) and have had a lot of motivation but I restart tomorrow and on the majority of days I have rehearsal for a school show. So I will either write tomorrow or in a month. I hope you are just as excited for this as I am for this season. Make sure to drink water and eat and have a great day/night :D)