3

At the same time, Shen Yue's eyelids twitched in the dormitory.

The recent interstellar news is being played on the optical brain simulation image in front of you.

"According to the latest news, the red mammoths on the planet Goto have entered the stage of genetic fission and are reproducing at an alarming rate. The military has evacuated all civilians to a safe system. Marshal Talleyn will lead his elite troops to personally go to the planet Goto to take control. According to the military Spokesperson Fang revealed that if the situation of the red mammoth is not under control, the military will adopt a final plan of destruction."

A beautiful green planet appeared on the light brain. Just by looking at it, you can tell that there are abundant species on it. and resources.

Gotto star? Shen Yue frowned.

That Gotuo star is his home star.

Red Mammoth? It looks familiar... Shen Yue opened his eyes wide.

Eh! ! ?

Why are they so similar to their previous pets?

He had to find a way. If the red mammoth really evolved from the creature he knew, it would not be easy to solve. The military would definitely lose patience and adopt a plan of destruction, and then Goto would cease to exist. .

Shen Yue searched the distance between Gotuo Star and him, and found that there were more than a dozen galaxies apart. At the current level, even if the curvature engine is turned on to its maximum, it will take decades to reach it.

Unless a transition is made.

While he was thinking about it, Qiao Qi had returned to the dormitory.

He grabbed Shen Yue's hand with a look of lovelorn expression on his face: "Shen Yue, Marshal Taleyin is gone, did you know?"

His expression was as if Talleyin was dead.

"Ah... I've been waiting outside the school hall for a long time. I just found out that Taliein went to Goto to fight monsters. I probably won't see Taliein in my lifetime!"

Shen Yue was stunned: "So? "

I could have endured the darkness, unless I had never seen the light." Qiao Qi sighed.

Shen Yue: "..." It's really a bit of an exaggeration.

"Don't you think Taliein is handsome? He's a hundred times prettier in real life than on the Star Network!"

Shen Yue thought for a moment and realized that he was indeed handsome, then asked, "Can Taliein's warships teleport? "

Of course, the entire First Legion's large battleships have jump engines. My lifelong dream is to join the First Legion!" Qiao Qi's blood boiled.

Shen Yue nodded, thoughtfully.

Qiao Qi narrowed his eyes and looked at him: "Shen Yue, you are weird..." Shen

Yue raised his eyebrows: "What's weird..."

Qiao Qi touched the injured corner of his mouth and said, "You're weird, don't follow me. You said you bit it yourself."

"It was bitten by eating something."

Qiao Qi clicked his tongue: "Does it look like my head is underdeveloped?"

Shen Yue smiled slightly: "I said it was bitten by Taliein. , I'm afraid you will become autistic."

Qiao Qi's mouth almost broke: "Tsk, tsk, tsk, why didn't I notice that you still daydream before?"