19

Duke returned to the laboratory and made a video call. The call was quickly connected.

Adjutant Gener's three-dimensional image appeared on the optical brain. He spoke first: "Duke, it's not that the Marshal's condition has worsened." "It has. This kind of

targeted toxin will only get worse over time." , However, the marshal's mental power has become very stable in the past two days..."

"How do you say?"

"Do you believe it? There is an omega in the world who can provide mental treatment for the marshal. Although we have not found that person, the marshal insists. You have to suspect a beta."

"Is it Shen Yue?" Genna was not surprised at all.

Duke was stunned for a moment: "Do you know him?"

"I watched the live broadcast two days ago. The marshal treats Shen Yue a little differently. I met him before at the First Military Academy. In fact, I have always doubted him."

"But I have checked his body and it is indeed a beta. You have no reason to doubt a beta without pheromones." Duke, who believed in science, was anxious.

Gena smiled slightly: "Then how can you be sure that the other party is an omega?"

Duke took out a vial of pheromone agent and showed it to him: "I still collect the pheromones he left here." He whispered: "To be honest, I think the marshal just likes Shen Yue. As for whether Shen Yue is that omega, he doesn't care at all."

Genna was also a little surprised: "Really? There are some problems here, but in this matter, I think the marshal is right. Yes, and I think I'm about to find evidence that proves that Shen Yue is the person the Marshal is looking for. Before that, don't let him escape." Before

Duke could speak, Gener's three-dimensional image disappeared.

Duke was speechless.

He picked up the pheromone agent in his hand and was just worried about how to find the omega, when suddenly the pot of green grass next to him broke into his sight.

This is the grass left behind by Shen Yue's circle drawing before.

Duke then had an idea.

Talie folded his legs on the table and looked sideways with cold eyes. The person on the chair lowered his head and opened a pair of dark eyes, but they were not focused at all, as if he was sleeping with his eyes open.

"What? Didn't you sleep last night?"

As if a switch was pressed, Shen Yue's eyes suddenly lit up and he was in good spirits: "Sleep." "Are you

sure?" Taliein's eyes were sharp, as if he wanted to scratch his face. One knife.

When Shen Yue realized this, he was startled: "Maybe I'm not sure what kind of sleep you're talking about..."

A hand suddenly grabbed his chin, with such force that it was like an eagle preying on prey, and the bones were crushed. a feeling of.

Shen Yue's eyes wrinkled and tears flowed out: "Please, can you be gentle..."

He was still counting on this body to pursue the people of Geya.

As soon as he said these words, he felt that the pressure on his jaw was much lighter, and Shen Yue suspected for a moment that it was his imagination.

I just wanted to follow the character design, but I didn't expect it to work.

Could it be that his soft personality played a role? Oh my God, this tyrant can't really learn to be compassionate to women, right?