90

Professor Barron returns home.

Tijes' heart sank when he heard the news. He knew that Barron was probably dead.

That stubborn idiot...

But at least I got some valuable clues, and finally I didn't waste so many days of enduring nausea to please him.

Barron revealed to him that Gurner was studying a certain civilization in Gotto. Another time, Barron himself was drunk and said that he recorded the results of his research in a notebook. The contents of that notebook were also related to his On the optical brain.

Tejas tried to let the shadow invade his optical brain, but Barron was very cautious and the data was specially encrypted, so Tejas failed.

Now Barron's optical brain is probably hopeless, but he must find the notebook.

Hopefully Gurner doesn't know that notebook exists yet.

Entering Barron's room, Tijes' heart sank. The room was empty. It seemed that he had arrived a step too late. Genna had already had the place cleaned up.

Tijes turned around and went to the storage warehouse, just with the mentality of giving it a try. Maybe Barron's things would be collected there and eventually thrown into space as space junk.

As he expected, Titjes found Barron's notebook among a pile of debris and opened the first page excitedly.

"Colonel Artian, what are you looking for?"

Tijes trembled suddenly, and turned his head with a calm face: "Nothing." But he silently tore off two pieces of paper from the notebook in his hand.

A handful of explosive energy was pressed against his forehead, and the person who came was none other than Gena.

Gena sneered: "You don't have to play these little tricks in front of me."

He stretched out his hand, and Tijes gave him the notebook in his hand.

Genna continued: "I told you, don't play such tricks in front of me!"

Tijes gritted his teeth and handed over the two torn papers hidden in his sleeves.

Gena smiled slightly: "I was worried about how to find an excuse for you, but who knew you would come to the door in person."

"Did you do this on purpose?"

"How could you, who is so arrogant and arrogant, suddenly be so enthusiastic about a professor with mediocre energy? When everyone is doubting you, don't you think you are too eager?"

Tijes closed his eyes, he knew that he was finished.

He really couldn't hold back his anger. When he thought that Shen Yue and Talie had received blessings from the entire Star Network for being fair and aboveboard, but he had become the object of ridicule from the entire Internet, Tijes was overwhelmed by his own resentment.

Tijes was temporarily put into the holding cabin.

Gener immediately reported the matter to Talleyn.

Taliein sneered, not surprised at all: "Send the results to the star network and see how Tijes honors the Artian family."

Then the whole star knew that the omega with the highest spiritual power in the Artian family became Traitor, all the family's dirt was uncovered again.

[When I secretly targeted Shen Yue in the school forum, I knew he was not a good person...]

[When the bubble attacked Kate's First Military Academy a few years ago, he also defeated the Dark Army's mecha and stole the show. , I really regarded him as a role model among omegas...]