12

The skin of his lower lip was bitten immediately, and the smell of blood spread directly to his nasal cavity. Shen Yue frowned in pain.

The soft tongue was clearly the same as when his master was fighting. He was an invincible and unstoppable guy. It was caught off guard and treated the enemy like an enemy. It wanted to sweep away the poor man's mouth and annihilate it in one fell swoop.

The battlefield was in chaos, one side had an overwhelming victory, and the smell of blood filled the air.

Killing all around, crushing them hard.

Shen Yue couldn't avoid it. He didn't know whether he was choked by his own saliva or the saliva of the other party: "Cough!" The

smell of rust mixed with the other party's cold metallic pheromones turned out to be an extremely subtle and addictive combination.

Things got really bad.

Suddenly, Talie suddenly grabbed the collar of his neck and pulled his lips apart, as if the victim being forced to kiss was himself and Shen Yue was the rogue.

Shen Yue's eyes were so painful that he shed tears, and the corners of his mouth were still stained with blood.

Talie wiped away a trace of blood from Shen Yue on the corner of his mouth, and his eyes returned to their former cold calmness.

The pheromones that were strong just now disappeared into the air at an extremely fast speed.

As expected of an SS-level alpha, he still has amazing pheromone control at such moments.

However, his chest seemed to be pressed against a huge boulder, rising and falling, yet being suppressed with all its strength, which was very contradictory.

He understood very well that just now he was like a beast that was stunned by pheromones, but as a double S-class alpha, he had the ability to control himself. To his chagrin, Shen Yue, as a beta, , is actually the catalyst for this pheromone.

Even if he can't see it, every time he has any physical contact with this beta, he will uncontrollably cause a strange physiological reaction.

Rather, this physiological reaction is more like targeting one's own reason and one's soul, rather than just a simple pheromone impulse from an alpha.

Especially the warmth of the other person arouses a secret emotion of longing for a close connection.

So much so that he actually went out of his way to forcefully kiss a beta.

Incomprehensible.

This uncontrolled impulse from the soul angered the invincible Marshal Talleyn.

So this kiss was just a kiss under the dual pressure of physiological impulse and venting anger.

Shen Yue slowly released his hands that were holding on to his trousers, almost revealing the cracks on both sides of his trousers.

Fortunately, I held back. The pheromone was almost drawn out just now.

The pheromones of this irascible marshal seemed to be surprisingly consistent with mine.

"It's a bit bad, isn't it?" Taliein looked at the beta in front of him with indifference, his voice as hoarse as gold.

His eyesight is gradually recovering, but it is not clear yet. With the help of spiritual threads, Shen Yue's outstanding outline, black hair, and lips with bright red blood can already be seen.

For him, Shen Yue is an unknown object that repeatedly challenges his self-control and an uncertain and dangerous factor.

He will never allow this danger to exist, and now he is determined to completely eliminate this uncertain factor.