20

The federal government once again held a meeting on the issue of Gotot's removal plan.

The meeting is closed to the public.

On the imager, a large and powerful round table is large enough to accommodate a hundred people sitting around it. Various forces are entrenched in one place, arguing endlessly about old issues.

"Posuo already occupies a large number of resource planets. If Gotto is isolated again, for the Federation, it will mean losing a rich fuel and mineral resources, and the Space Force will lose a transit supply station. "

Oh, it's better to say that your family has made a lot of money by purchasing crystal mines, and you can't bear to part with such a cash cow." "Am I

wrong? Now that there is no resource planet, it will be a big loss for the Federation." Huge losses."

"Who doesn't know what you're talking about? The problem is that the Red Mammoth can't be completely destroyed. Aren't all the weapons and warships we wasted in destroying the Red Mammoth converted from crystals? Everything now is a useless effort that puts the cart before the horse. ."

A bearded face suddenly sneered: "I don't think it's because the red mammoths can't be wiped out. It's because some people don't focus on wiping out the red mammoths at all." He meant something, and glanced at

the person on the right who was wearing military uniform. man crosses his straight legs.

Talie lowered his head, and the brim of his hat, which represented the supreme military power, lowered his eyebrows. A sharp shadow cut down, and only his straight nose and cold lower jaw could be seen. Even the virtual image had a frightening aura. .

In response to the bearded face's words, Taliein didn't even raise his head, but responded with a mocking sneer at the corner of his mouth.

The bearded face was frightened.

Taliein's uncle Xiazo Kleike said directly: "Minister Marion is right. You should go to the battlefield in person to see if the tentacles and pincers of the red mammoth are made of paper. With you as a reluctant A A super-level alpha takes action, why does it have to be today’s turn for the Gotto problem?”

Marion, who was ridiculed, said: “At least I won’t be mentally violent enough to hang students under a battleship. Now there are people everywhere in the space force. Rumor has it that Marshal Tallin's mental power is no longer under control."

A chief of staff of the Space Force said angrily: "Minister Marion, where did you hear this? I want to take a closer look at who is spreading the rumor."

"Hmph. , anyone with a discerning eye can see this. If the Marshal is ill and is really not up to the task, I think the people of the Federation will understand." The

president of the Council said: "Okay, Marshal Talleyn, are you willing to accept it? A mental test?"

"Why not?" Taliein finally raised his head, and his cold, sharp eyes made everyone tremble.

It had been too long. Tallie had been away fighting for so long that even the imaging conferences were rarely attended by him. It had been so long that they had forgotten that the man in front of them had the highest spiritual power in the galaxy.

Marion even regretted her boldness just now.

A minute later, the screen above the big round table lit up.

Everyone took a deep breath and raised it again, staring at the huge mental screen with bated breath.

This is the most advanced mental instrument that can completely clearly display the mental state and pheromone state of the person being tested.