52

The news of Talie's successful differentiation spread a few days ago. The entire federation was rejoicing. Netizens were discussing it enthusiastically on the Star Network. The miraculous resurrection from the dead and Nirvana to break the curse were undoubtedly full of topics. Sexy and legendary.

Lord Sisser had been feeling regretful for the past two days and wanted to withdraw the lawsuit. However, he was told that the indictment had been accepted by the federal court and could not be retrieved.

Marion didn't care about this. He held up a mechanical arm and summoned a group of "sufferers", listing Talleyn's various crimes, saying that he would serve as a pioneer and would rather die than surrender to prosecute Talleyin to the end.

Lord Sisser had no choice but to be pulled into the camp by Marion.

The Star Network is divided into two camps. A large part of them supports Talleyn and believe that Talleyin treats only bad people and there are no so-called victims at all.

Another small group of people believed that Talleyn relied on his mental strength and military power to be unscrupulous and ignore federal laws. The emperor broke the law and the common people were equally guilty. Since he was a marshal, he should accept the supervision of the people and the law.

Of course, there are also people from the Dark Empire mixed in here, fanning the flames and adding fuel to the fire.

Taliein never cared about this. Now he just felt that there was a dense mass of needles in his chest. He wanted to find those needles, but they were all soft to the touch. If he pressed hard, they would prick you full of holes.

Just like Shen Yue, he is obviously such a soft-hearted person. He will drink you sugar when he wants. He is really alienated and silent. By the time you notice, he has already gone far.

You can't catch him, you'll never catch him.

This feeling of worrying about gain and loss tormented Taliein to the core.

When we were at the dining table at noon, Taliein and Xia Zuo were not seen. They seemed to have been attending various meetings about the second prince of the Dark Legion and Marion's prosecution. Angkola did not show up either.

So there was a strange scene of Semis and Shen Yue eating face to face.

Semis raised a pair of smiling eyes: "Have you heard? Zhu Ling is dead."

Shen Yue paused and ignored him. Anyway, even if he didn't reply, Semis would be angry. The words came out.

"It's a pity that he died in the holding cell. He should have been released without charge in two days."

"Oh, I forgot, even Zhu Ling's father died too. He died in his luxurious villa. It was so miserable. , it seems he is still your vice-principal."

Shen Yue was really surprised: "Dead? Didn't you say he was acquitted?"

Semis said coldly: "Humph, shouldn't you know this best? ? Zhu Ling just told me a secret two days ago. In the past two days, both father and daughter died suddenly. How pitiful."

"What do you want to say?" Shen Yue raised his eyebrows.

Semis sneered: "Stop pretending, the secret Zhu Ling said is about you, don't you understand? Huh?" "Really

? I really don't understand."

"Don't you always show off in front of me how your brother protects you? Really? Apart from our good marshal Taliein, who else has such great ability this time? He is really afraid that you will suffer a little injustice, haha..."