55

Talie's situation made Shen Yue distressed. He even suspected that he was affected by toxins.

For this reason, he recently started visiting the huge library of the Department of Divine Healing.

"Classmate Shen?" Someone quietly patted his shoulder from behind.

Shen Yue turned around and saw a very sunny and familiar face.

"Jiang Kai?" Shen Yue was slightly surprised. Jiang Kai was from the mecha department, how could he appear in the library of the divine healing department.

"It's really you...Classmate Shen." Jiang Kai was also surprised.

Is it his imagination? He felt that Classmate Shen was getting more and more beautiful. Although his facial features had not changed much, he no longer had the pitiful look that made people feel pitiful at first glance. Instead, he had a look that made people want to get close to him.

Do some people have stellar physiques?

Shen Yue glanced at the book in his hand: "Are you also interested in this aspect?"

Jiang Kai was very serious: "Yes, I have been studying psychiatric books on my own recently. Since you cured me, I I have always felt that mental healing is a magical thing, and it seems to be more meaningful. I want to help more people like you..." "Really

? That may not be easy. After all, mental healing and controlling a mecha are completely different things."

In order not to disturb others, the two of them kept whispering.

"Actually, I have submitted an application for transferring the department to the teacher, and the teacher has agreed. I believe I can transfer to the Department of Divine Therapy soon."

Shen Yue didn't expect that he had made such a big decision, but he was a little relieved. Ya, he also had a few good students.

Jiang Kai said cautiously: "If you have any questions, you can ask Mr. Shen."

"Of course, you can come to me at any time." It's just that he doesn't know how many days a year he is in school...

Jiang Kai looked at his profile and suddenly She sighed: "You are so kind, no wonder that person likes you so much."

Shen Yue remembered the scene of a big cat nibbling on the wall in the dormitory last time, and smiled at him.

Please ask Guangmu, how many years will you be sentenced to using an amnestic device on a classmate?

However, Shen Yue didn't know yet that Guang Nao had betrayed him.

Shen Yue never expected to see that slave omega again.

It was their third date.

For the latest mecha war movie, he specially chose a relatively peaceful land city, where most of the people living here are well-behaved middle-class people.

There were many people watching the movie, and the virtual imaging was immersive. From time to time, the audience exclaimed and gasped in fright.

However, Taliein beside him had no expression at all. Shen Yue covered his head. Well, for this professional marshal, these virtual scenes are not even as good as playing house... How could he feel

that Is Tarein interested in this kind of mecha movie?

So halfway through, Shen Yue took Talie and left early.

The ice cream last time was not finished. Shen Yue must take Taliein to eat it this time. The most important thing is that he has never tasted the ice cream of the New Humanity.