46

Talien leaned over and placed a fierce kiss on his lips. He pressed his lower lip tightly and rubbed it again and again on the sharp and soft lips. Shen Yue was already ready to kiss this big kiss. The cat's teeth dug into the lip flesh and opened its eyes.

In the end, Talleyn didn't bite him.

One hand pinched his chin open, Shen Yue's lips were slightly opened, and his soft tongue penetrated his mouth, and after gently moistening it, he began to sweep hard.

Shen Yue wanted to respond to him, but was rendered incapable of replying by the other party's sudden advances.

All the saliva fell into his mouth, and he choked before he could swallow it. Shen Yue turned his head and coughed.

The big cat lay on top of him and opened its mouth to bite his ears when it saw him. Shen Yue stretched out an arm to wrap around his lower back and hugged him.

The person with the big cat on his body who thought about it day and night finally "came to life" and seemed to be even more excited.

"Be gentle."

Taliein let go of his ears and rubbed his red ears with his cheeks. The golden hair fell down and scattered on Shen Yue's face.

The hair was like a loose net, drawing him in.

Shen Yue's heart softened again. He really didn't expect that the violent Taliein would be so good.

It really looks like a fierce and coquettish cat, and it’s still a bit annoying.

Taliein's eyes suddenly flashed, and he took out the face towel folded into an acute angle from the breast pocket of his military uniform.

He wiped Shen Yue's cheek that had just been touched by Semis and then threw it to the wall. The soft cloth was immediately sucked into the cover of the wall and shattered.

"The disgusting guy touched you, and you just let people touch you? Or should this face be touched by anyone?" Talie gritted his teeth in hatred and pinched his face, but he was not willing to lift the force of gravity.

Shen Yue now knew that he was jealous and irritable, so he could only coax him and raised his hands: "Come on."

He hadn't rubbed the big cat enough.

Talie's anger that had not yet been released crashed into his smiling eyes, and he had no place to vent, so he stood there in a daze.

Shen Yueshu stretched out his arms to wrap his whole body around him.

Taliein relaxed her body and lay softly on him. He rubbed her long hair and ears, along the scales on the skin and downy hair, and scattered them like snowflakes on the treetops in the mountains.

Talie's eyes were slightly closed, and his whole body was pressed against him, barely wagging his tail.

Shen Yue turned sideways, put him on the bed, and touched his chest through his clothes, wanting to see how he was recovering from his injury.

Taliein lifted up his clothes and showed him that 90% of the previous bone-white wounds had healed, leaving only a few small scars. If he had insisted on staying in the repair cabin, he would have been cured long ago.

Shen Yue's hand touched the scar on it. Talie's body trembled suddenly, he put down his clothes and looked at him warily.

Shen Yue came to his senses and said apologetically: "I'm sorry." Generally, newly grown wounds will be itchy and unbearable, so it would be really rude to touch them by yourself.

"..." Taliein stared at him with a strange expression.

"...Is it itchy?" Shen Yue was numbed by his whip-like eyes, and apologized again.