45

Shen Yue was adapting "Star Sacrifice" and received a message from Cyril: Shen Yue, are you the seventeenth one in the Wild Star Development Ranking? Do you want to accept my team invitation?

Shen Yue was stunned: Ranked seventeenth?

He thought Cyril had made a mistake.

I have been busy studying Talleyn's toxins before, and it has been a long time since I logged in to Desolate Star to develop this game.

Shen Yuedeng went up to take a look, and a bunch of ding-ding-ding sounds resounded throughout the dormitory.

[Congratulations, the second mark opened by Huangxing has been confirmed to be a rare crystal mine. The ore body grade is B Level 2. The detection was successful! 】

【Congratulations, the third mark opened by Huangxing has been confirmed to be a rare crystal mine. The ore body grade is A Level 2. The detection was successful! ]

[Congratulations...]

...

[Your annual contribution value is seven stars, and you are currently ranked 17th in the entire network. Please go to the backend to check the subsequent reward distribution. 】

Shen Yue clicked on the backend and was immediately overwhelmed by the overwhelming number of private messages that popped up.

It's nothing more than inviting him to join the team. After the level of Wild Star Development reaches a certain level, a real journey to Wild Star can be realized.

That is, the team relies on points to obtain a real engineering ship or mining ship, obtain the qualification to sail in the galaxy, and go to the deserted galaxy to mine mineral resources. At that time, half of the assets of the successfully developed mineral resources belong to the team.

Of course, it would be illegal if you spend your own money to buy an engineering ship, sail it and mine it yourself.

According to what Tang En said, there are clues about Goya humans in the Python galaxy, and it is just a good opportunity to open up the wasteland star, and it is justifiable.

He clicked on a bunch of invitations and found a familiar ID and avatar.

Do you accept the invitation from the Goya team?

Seeing the word "Ge Ya", Shen Yue's heart moved and he chose to agree without hesitation.

As soon as Shen Yue joined, the Goya team's points increased rapidly, from more than 2,000 to over 100, which immediately made the team next to them jealous.

Many people clicked into the team details out of curiosity and were dumbfounded: compared to other teams with hundreds or thousands of people, there were only three people in it, and one account had not been online for decades!

Shen Yue also discovered this. The person who had not been online for decades was Tang En.

Looking at the gloomy portrait, Shen Yue felt a flood of sadness in his heart. He was both sentimental and excited about meeting across time. He clicked on Tang En's homepage and discovered that the last location he opened was J346.

The Goya team only has two living members, Shen Yue and Cyril, but their points have exceeded 90% of the teams in the game.

Many people in the entire game forum have begun to discuss this mysterious Goya team.

Shen Yue entered the team talk room, and Cyril told him that he only started playing Wild Star Development a few years after his father's death. It was only after Tang En's account was logged in with his own password that a two-person team was formed.