62

Eternal Life, in the Marshal's office.

Talien leaned on the desk, put his fingers on his forehead, and injected the potion into his arm. After a while, the mist dispersed, the person would appear and hug him.

He admits that he has become inseparable from this fantasy.

"Shen Yue..." His purple eyes were blurred, and he actually felt truly happy the moment he came into contact with fantasy.

However, fantasy is just fantasy after all. Just as his fingers touched his face, before he even had time to feel the cold temperature, the person in front of him disappeared into thin air again.

Taliein was startled, his head lowered, and a shadow shrouded his eyebrows.

After a period of silence, his shoulders trembled, and he suddenly sneered at himself. This smile was sad and cold, like an iron awl cutting through a grave. After a sharp dig, it revealed the cold and gloomy white bones that were shielded from the sun.

The syringe was severely crushed, and the sharp needle mixed with glass fragments punctured the gloves and skin, leaving numerous holes and dripping with blood.

He raised his head and looked at the virtual screen on the wall. The two lines Bessimo left on it had never been erased.

The mathematician's words echoed in his ears: "It's absolutely true. As long as the two lines are still extending, it's impossible for people to die!"

No one cared about his words at the beginning, but in fact, a bud of hope had already been planted in Talleyn's heart. .

Those two intertwined and chaotic lines hit his purple pupils, and the numb and cold silence in his eyes suddenly overflowed with light, like the sunshine after the dark clouds broke.

Anaconda galaxy.

The engineering ship stayed on the S950 planet for a month and did not get any useful information.

During this period, Shen Yue never returned to normal. Cyril felt that he was worried: "Someone is pretending to be you online."

Shen Yue was indifferent.

Cyril spread his hands: "Well, I heard that Talleyin's toxin broke out again."

The man on the bed slowly turned around and frowned: "What did you say?"

Cyril laughed: It seems that he is really worried. You also need to be careful about medicine.

"Although they are all rumors on the Internet, I also saw it from the optical brain."

The real investigation of the cause of the matter began three years ago.

Since Tianqiaoren became popular on the Internet, it has become the traffic password of Internet celebrities.

Of course, there are various speculations about its imitation. Every once in a while, mysterious figures claiming to be Tianqiao people will be revealed. Of course, in the end, they will be picked off by eagle-eyed netizens.

This time, the same netizen who calls himself Tianqiao Man appears. The most important thing is that he can control the spiritual thread.

In fact, it only makes netizens doubtful at this point.

What really became a hot topic was the rumor that Tallie was poisoned.

According to rumors, due to the treatment of "Star Sacrifice" and the differentiation into 3S, Taliein's toxin symptoms are almost negligible, and the Dark Legion has also subsided a lot.

However, things took a turn for the worse just before the clouds opened. Just two days ago, the Dark Legion launched another bubble attack. Tallie's toxins exploded and were suppressed by "Star Sacrifice", but it caused long-term sequelae. .