7

The first legion’s psychiatric department has many of the most authoritative senior spiritual teachers in the federation.

Shen Yue sat on a warm and soft wide platform with his eyes covered. The curvature of the body is perfectly fitted to this special thin material, and a magical force makes every cell relax, as if even the bones have softened.

Shen Yue felt drowsy. Although his vision was blocked, his sensitive mental perception could not ignore the eyes around him looking at him.

"You are all elite students from the Therapeutic Department of the First Military Academy. This time you come to the army for internship, you will also become colleagues in the Department of Therapeutics in the future. It is also necessary to preview the procedures of the Department of Therapeutics in the army in advance." A person who looked very

The powerful spiritual mentor was sitting opposite him and talking non-stop. Shen Yue opened his spiritual vision and there were... 3... 6... 9... 11 students standing side by side behind the tutor.

Including the S-class alumnus named Tijes.

However, Shen Yue didn't know that in another cabin, a thousand pairs of eyes were observing the scene through stereoscopic imaging, including his good roommate Qiao Qi and his old enemy Zhu Ling.

At this moment, the latter was looking at Shen Yue on the virtual screen with his cold eyes.

As if expecting something.

Withered yellow weeds spread before our eyes, and the world turned into autumn colors in an instant. The air was filled with the smell of sun burnt, and at the same time, a faint smell of decay...

This is the spiritual simulator that humans like in the new century. Sitting on it, the person involved The state of the spiritual sea will be intuitively presented through natural scenes.

"Tijes, I heard that your grades in school have always been among the best. Please delve into his spiritual sea and find out what characteristics he has. It is worth our Marshal Talleyin's effort." Shen Yue secretly thought in his heart

. Thinking about it, it seems that this guy has some trouble with Taliein.

"Yes." Tijes stepped forward calmly.

As soon as he entered Shen Yue's spiritual sea, Tijes frowned. Shen Yue's spiritual sea was not as harmonious as the spiritual simulator showed. There were weak undercurrents, interspersed with the decaying atmosphere of the reef that was full of holes. , a deep, cold and lonely Dead Sea, a worthless Dead Sea.

The instructor behind him promptly reminded him: "Attention, this is not spiritual treatment, this is a military exercise. You need to find out the other party's secrets, find the hidden mysterious path, find the door to the inner realm of the spirit, and even, if possible, Open it, what we are looking for is the reason why he attracts the red mammoth."

Everyone was stunned for a moment, attracting the red mammoth? This is very strange. Could Shen Yue be hiding any secrets, or is he a spy of the Dark Legion?

Tijes is worthy of being an S-class person, and he can navigate such a dim and anxious world with ease. However, Shen Yue's spiritual sea has still caused him to reach an impasse several times, and often he thought he had found some clues. In the end it was all an illusion.

I don't know how long it took, but his expression changed. Shen Yue's inner spiritual realm was faintly in front of him, and he almost found an opportunity to lead to the path.

However, at this time, his mental energy consumption was too great and he could no longer continue to explore that path.

The mentor urged him, and Tijes had to withdraw from Shen Yue's spiritual sea. At the moment of withdrawal, a faint breath passed by, like a strong wind splitting the time and space of the ancient forest. Unfortunately, before he could react, his spirit The force was excluded.