60

The boy's smile was like a mink in the forest. It passed so quickly that Shen Yue even suspected that he had seen it wrong.

Taliein's face returned to cold numbness, and his beautiful purple eyes stared at the model in his hand.

"Want to play?" Shen Yue sat on the winding tree trunk, pressed the button, and the model spread out, turning everything into tiny parts.

Compared with the 100% highly restored machinery that Talleyn will play with in the future, this model is more suitable for children.

Talleyn sat there and watched him put it together piece by piece.

Shen Yue was slow, and even deliberately misplaced two of the pieces. At this time, Taliein's hand had already tightly grasped the tree trunk, but he still held back and did not make a move.

It wasn't until he saw that Shen Yue could actually put the armor on the mecha's head upside down that the boy finally grabbed the model.

"That's stupid."

The familiar voice of gritted teeth only sounded delicate and tender as a young man.

Shen Yue laughed and watched him take it apart again and put the mecha back together. Although he was unskilled, it was very easy, as if he was born with it.

"As expected of you..." Shen Yue even felt proud in his heart of being the strongest mecha master in the future.

Taliein paused with his fingers, threw the assembled mecha to him, and lay back under the tree.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yue poked the boy who continued to lie dead.

Tarein closed his eyes.

Shen Yue suddenly remembered something: "Do you want to participate in the mecha assembly competition?"

"It's not a competition, it's an event held by the mall. If you win, you can get the latest limited edition mecha model."

I saw it in the store when I bought the model. The poster was originally ignored by Shen Yue, but now that he thought about it, it was an opportunity.

"Don't stay bored here all the time, you'll get bored."

However, Talie ignored him and said it wouldn't work no matter what.

Shen Yue looked discouraged: "Then I can only go by myself, even though I may be laughed at."

Taliein glanced at him.

You took the bait, what a sultry little brat.

Shen Yue continued to sigh: "When I was buying models, I fought for the last limited edition with a group of students and was laughed at. I shouldn't have played such a money-burning game."

He turned around and touched the mask on his face: " After all, he is a penniless homeless man, so it is normal for him to be laughed at."

Although he couldn't see his face, his sad tone was simply heartbreaking.

The mecha model is indeed very expensive, and it was indeed ridiculed, but it was only made more jealous by Shen Yue.

He heard a sneer from the young man behind him, cold and deep, exactly like a certain marshal many years later.

Shen Yue knew Taliein too well. This guy had already been hooked. He stood up suddenly and said with a smile: "The time is almost up, kid, wait until I get you the mecha with the highest reward." After walking for a while , and found

that Tallie was indeed following him.

Shen Yue smiled behind the mask.

After walking out of the dark woods, there is a road outside. Crossing the road, a bustling city suddenly appears.