6

"Marshal, this is the list of students sent to the First Military Academy for internship this time, as well as all S-level and above mental therapy instructors."

The names of outstanding students and simulated imaging flashed on the imager.

In previous years, regardless of whether there was war or not, all the major military academies would regularly send a group of intern military students to fill the army's reserve forces. This was an old tradition. As the highest officer, Taliein had never paid special attention to these matters.

This year the situation is a little different. The marshal has become particularly concerned about the affairs of the First Military Academy.

Talie's eyes were locked on the imager, and the first thing that caught his eye was an omega with S-level mental power.

Even in the First Legion School, S-level students are very rare, and he is also a psychotherapy major.

It is well known that students with high mental strength generally choose the mechanical armor series.

But since the other party is an omega, it seems to make sense.

Seeing that Talleyn's attention was focused on Tijes' name, his subordinate added: "Tijes comes from the Artian family, and his grandfather was one of the presidents of the previous Federation Council. You should have an impression. ."

Talie's eyebrows were habitually knitted, and he flicked the imager casually. The curvature and intensity of the manipulation made his subordinates feel frightened. For some reason, the marshal's aura became more and more irritable.

The next ones are all A+ mental students. When I click on the mecha department, there are two S-level students at the top of the list, but there are no students who major in both the mental and mecha departments.

Talie's brows are getting tighter and tighter, and the edge of his sword is raised. The omega who was in the storage room last time... Although it seems paradoxical from the perspective of his mental treatment methods, he is very familiar with the methods of communication, and he must have systematically studied the treatment system. In terms of basic theory, it stands to reason that he should be a student of the Department of Psychotherapy.

But he has seen that kind of vast mental power, it shouldn't just be from an S-level realm.

"Export that beta's information."

The subordinate seemed to have known who Taliein was talking about and was prepared: "You mean Shen Yue? He is not the student selected by the military academy this time, so he is on the selection list. There is no information about him."

Despite this, a piece of information was still displayed in front of Talleyn: "This is the information transferred from the First Military Academy by the Intelligence Department. It seems that he entered Goto with the mercenary team of the K Group, and also There is some information found on the bottom website..."

On the imager, the video footage of Shen Yue being bullied was being played back randomly.

The simulation imaging is detailed and clear. A beta's scalp is connected to a steel bar on the ground with polymer glue. His shirt is taken off, and the bully stabs humiliating words on his body with iron thorns. The pain makes him tremble. If the pain makes him If the movement is violent, the hair stuck to the steel bar will be involved.

Even though the bullied person begged for mercy, he did not get any mercy from the bully. He could only get ridicule and ridicule from the bullies behind the camera.

High-end institutions such as the First Military Academy have two extreme groups: the children of powerful people and the civilian academic masters. It is not surprising that such bullying incidents spread on the bottom of the Internet.