70

Shen Yue walked to the hut completely following his subconscious instinct.

But he didn't have any hope in his heart. After all, after so many years, that kind of flimsy one-piece hut couldn't withstand the ravages of wind and rain.

The steps paused.

The small house in front of him was covered by something as transparent as an airbag, which was very similar to the smart balloon that imprisoned him in Gotto.

It's just that the air inside has been sucked out, and there are no vegetation or insects or birds inside. It's like a glass ball toy in the hands of a child. There is only a fairy tale house, which is in sharp contrast to the green grass outside the ball.

In order to preserve the integrity of the hut, Tallein has been covering it with balloons for decades, which seem to be filled with nitrogen or other gases to ensure that the hut remains intact and does not rot.

Using nanowire cutting, the balloon shriveled up in an instant, the hut that had been sealed for many years was revealed to the light, and the wind that had been imprisoned for decades couldn't wait to burst out.

Shen Yue walked into the small house. Everything was well preserved, as if someone had sat here just yesterday. There was a pair of shoes worn by a boy in the corner near the door, and two golden hairs were stained on the old blanket.

He opened the small closed window. The bed was covered with a dust cover. There was still the comb and two small rubber bands on the table. They had been used for too long and had lost their elasticity. He picked up the iron box containing snacks. Thinking of Taliein when he was a child, he couldn't help but smile.

There were unfamiliar footsteps at the door, and when I turned around, a figure was already standing at the door of the cabin.

He had the same blond hair and purple eyes as Talleyn, but his temperament was cold and his eyes were strange, mixed with an unbearable nausea.

When did this guy get here?

Semis's eyes fell on the iron box in Shen Yue's hand, he raised the corners of his mouth and smiled: "So my brother gave you all the snacks." Shen Yue looked at

him with cold eyes and said nothing.

His voice was thin and deep, like the coldness coming from a dry well in the cold winter: "When I was young, my grandfather was very strict with us. We only had one small snack a day. I remember that my brother would give me candy at that time. I would always There were two copies, but after a while, I suddenly couldn't get them. It turned out that you robbed me..."

Shen Yue sneered: "Because it was not yours in the first place. As for who Taliein wants to give it to, it is his right. On the other hand, you don't seem to cherish me as my younger brother."

Semis opened his eyes exaggeratedly: "You don't cherish him? What are you talking about? I pretended to be dead and ran away for three years, and I was not the one who made my brother almost collapse."

Shen Yue said in a deep voice: "Do you think I don't know? You sent me that anonymous text message three years ago. If I were any more careless, I would really die at your hands." The

look in Semis's eyes Tightening, the corners of his eyes suddenly twitched.

Shen Yue knew that he had guessed correctly. He had always suspected that Semis was responsible. He was the only one in the entire galaxy who wanted to die the most, but there was no evidence.

"If I tell Taliein what happened, what do you think will happen to your brother?"

Semis's lavender eyes were narrow and fixed on him, and he slowly stepped forward. When a foot was about to step in, When he was inside the hut, an invisible spiritual force made him freeze there. The tip of his shoe seemed to have hit a thick sponge, and he could not even cross the threshold.