64

Shen Yue had a headache, and Talie stopped letting him touch his hair.

Taliein had grown his hair for three years, and it was certainly more than enough to tie it up.

But as soon as the other party heard that he wanted to tie his hair, his face gradually turned from solemn to gloomy, and even refused directly: "No..." He even took Shen Yue's hand

away from his hair, like a child : "I don't want you to touch..."

"What's wrong?" Shen Yue looked at his rejected hand, and his heart suddenly felt a huge blow. He felt a deep sense of frustration. His Taliein wouldn't let him give it to him. I combed my hair and didn’t even let her touch it…

How could this happen! ?

Despite this, the person in his arms still locked his waist with both hands and refused to move even an inch. He just lowered his head coldly, with a heavy shadow on his forehead.

Shen Yue continued to coax: "Why don't you let me touch you? Then you can't even touch your forehead?"

The golden plush head was buried in his chest and said nothing. Shen Yue really wanted to rua.

He went to rub his head again without giving up. Taliein reached out to grab his hand, locked them together in his arms, and said stubbornly: "Don't touch..."

"Okay, don't touch..." As always Enigma, who considers herself optimistic and strong, was once again hit in her soft heart.

Taliein moved his hand, and the quilt on his back slid to his waist. His body, which had not yet had time to put on clothes, revealed mottled marks on his lower back. It was red and made people blush and heartbeat. It was considered the trophy of the whole night.

Shen Yue put away his shattered love and decided to regroup.

Taliein was coaxed by him when he was a child, so what does this little setback mean now?

He pulled up the quilt that had slipped off Taliein's body and covered it up. The hand that habitually wanted to touch his hair finally fell on his waist and pinched it through the quilt.

Shen Yue continued to coax: "So why do you want to cut your hair?"

Shen Yue really couldn't think of any reason to let Taliein, who had attached great importance to his hair when he was a boy and had said that he would never cut his hair short, He makes this decision.

Although Cyril said that new humans have the ability to stop being ruthless, Shen Yue always felt that this matter was not that simple.

"You know why..." Hearing this, there was indeed a sound of gritted teeth.

"Are you angry with me?" Shen Yue felt that his breath was a little heavy, and there was a ball of fire pressing against his chest.

He stopped talking again...

Shen Yue pressed his eyebrows.

For an hour, two hours, Tarein wouldn't let him touch his hair.

"You lied to me like this last time. In short, don't try to escape from me this time."

Shen Yue was stunned for a moment, and finally understood what he meant. Just because she tied his hair before leaving last time, Talie was so angry that I tore my hair off... From then on, I probably had a shadow, and even habitually thought that tying my hair was just an excuse to escape.

What a stubborn and paranoid cat.

In fact, it was not all what Shen Yue thought. Talie had some angry thoughts, just to be angry with him. He knew that Shen Yue liked his hair, so he just took revenge in a childish way.