Chapter 312 - War 06.

[Chapter Size: 2300 Words.]
Third Person POV

Marineford, First Half of Grandline.

...

...

While the whole world was shocked by what they were witnessing, the ship continued moving through the created channel, as everyone could do nothing but watch it pass through the middle of the war.

"That guy... He's crazy!" People behind the screens murmured, not believing that Luffy's insanity was normal at this moment.

"Is this real...?!" People kept exclaiming.

"Can this war get any worse?!"

"What will happen if they kill the Tenryuubitos? What will the World Government do?" They continued screaming.

"Pay attention to what will happen! This is much more than a war between Whitebeard and the Navy now."

People remained stunned, whether they were pirates, civilians, navy, revolutionaries, government agents, and even Yonkous watching this scene.

The ship kept sailing, while everyone remained immobile in the middle of the war, mesmerized by the sight of the 7 Tenryuubitos tied to the sails and being beaten.

"What is this..."

"What should we do?"

"Is Whitebeard still the enemy after this?"

The sailors began to murmur, lost without knowing how to act there, Sengoku still dazed, was the first to come back to his senses. He returned to the navy men stopped in the square and shouted, "Turn off the communication devices immediately!"

"Yes, sir!!" The sailors exclaimed as they began to run from there, to the side of the plaza where the den den mushi was recording.

"This should never have been exposed to the world, and much less, could we continue to display this..." Sengoku commented, watching his men running.

The Black Pearl continues sailing while everyone waited. Nobody moved a finger, with the sailors waiting for some order from the loudspeakers with Sengoku shouting commands, or even the pirates, who looked at Whitebeard, waiting for any comment from him, but the strongest man in the world was still looking at the ship without saying anything the whole time.

The ship finally hit the end of the path, cracking the ice, as Luffy nodded satisfied.

"We've finally arrived!!" Shirahoshi shouted excitedly.

"Why are you so happy?! We're in the middle of a war between the world's most powerful forces!!" Usopp exclaimed.

"Luffy, protect me!!" Nami demanded.

"Me too!" Vivi did the same.

"Luffy, save me!" Little Chopper looked at the people staring at them and immediately became scared.

"Stop it, you're ruining our badass scene... What image are we going to give to the world with some of you acting scared..." Luffy turned his face and immediately complained.

"ARE YOU JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOUR IMAGE?!" A collective scream followed.

"Tsk." Luffy clicked his tongue, before breaking into a smile and returning to the battlefield while all around there were no more screams, cannon shots, or swords clashing against each other, just everyone watching him, wondering what he would do next.

His gaze swept over the battlefield and moved to the plaza until he saw the execution platform with his grandfather and Ace beside Sengoku.

"I hope you haven't been waiting too long, brother." Luffy's voice echoed across the battlefield effortlessly.