Two

"I do hope you're not harassing our guest artists, Miss. Sayer?" said a familiar voice in an amused tone behind me.

"Very funny Dan" I replied. "I'll have you know that he actually came to talk to me".

I looked back towards Ronan who hadn't quite made the stage door yet, as he'd been stopped by one of the stage crew. He must have felt my eyes on him, as he suddenly turned around, grinned, waved and then blew me a kiss. I blushed and waved back, grinning like an idiot.

I turned back to Daniel Jones my boyfriend and venue manager at the arena. He was looking at me as if I was crazy. But he should have been used to my obsession with Ronan by now.

We'd been together almost two years. He'd tried to get me tickets for tonight, but even he had failed, it had been sold out for months. 

Given his job role it was surprising, but he didn't get many perks unfortunately.

He shook his head at me, laughing as he turned to follow Ronan who was about to go through the loading doors into the backstage area of the arena.

"Hey Dan!" I shouted after him, he stopped and turned round.

"Ronan said he was going to try and get me a ticket for tonight" I grinned.

"Oh right.." he paused and looked if I wasn't mistaken, a little jealous. I told myself not to be stupid.

"Ok love, no worries, I might see you later then, I'll be here tonight" he turned back and continued on his way.

"Yeah see you later"

I walked past the security lodge towards the staff entrance of the car park where I myself would make my way back to work, and shouted "I'll get you back for that Davies!" I knew Brian was hiding in the lodge, if he thought he was getting away with talking to Ronan about me, he had another thing coming...

"Hey Vic, are you okay?" asked my colleague Julie as I got back into the office and sat down at my desk.

"You look like you've just seen a ghost"

"I just saw Ronan Keating, outside" I blurted out, "he kissed my hand"

"Oh my god! You lucky cow!"

"I know, I think I'm in shock" I said dramatically. "It's Brian's fault, I'm gonna bloody kill him" I paused, "still I might have got a ticket for tonight out of it" I grinned whilst Julie just gawped at me, open mouthed.

"Hey have you seen Dan today?" I asked changing the subject. "He seemed a bit weird when I saw him just now"

"He seemed fine earlier, he was looking for you actually"

"Oh, okay"

We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said not bothering to look up from my desk. Visitors to the office were rarely for me.

"Hi, are you Vicky?" asked a male voice with a strong Irish accent. 

I looked up from my desk to see a tall guy crossing the threshold and walking towards my desk. "He was right, you are beautiful"

I blushed, what the hell was Dan up to now? He was always trying to surprise me.

"He asked me to give you this" he handed me an envelope.

"Thanks"

"I'll see you later" he said as he turned and walked back out the door. 

Later? 

What on earth was he talking about?

I opened the envelope cautiously, wondering what to expect. 

Inside there was a ticket for the evening's concert with an 'Access All Areas' pass and a note, all attached together with a paperclip. 

How the hell had he managed that? I detached the note and scrutinised it, the handwriting didn't look familiar.

Hey Vicky, I hope this reaches you ok? I look forward to meeting you again soon. Join me backstage after the show? Love Ronan xx

Oh my god! 

I'd been so convinced that Dan had somehow blagged them that I'd momentarily forgotten about Ronan's promise.

"What's he done this time?" asked Julie. She was obviously expecting something from Dan as well.

"Er, they're not from Dan, they're from Ronan" I squeaked barely able to get my words out, as I waved the backstage pass in the air.

"Oh my god! Let me see...!"

"Here"

"Fuck Vic. That was quick!"

"I know!"