Seven

Vicky

I didn't hear the heavy footsteps in the corridor behind me, I was too busy staring at Ronan Keating's retreating backside.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you stupid bitch?"

I turned around in panic, in hindsight I should have ran in the same direction as Ronan as soon as I recognised the anger in his voice. It was Daniel.

He looked livid, his face was almost purple, he was that angry.

I had only seen him with that look on his face once before in the whole time we'd been together. That was a night I didn't want to repeat. Right now, it looked like I may be in for a repeat if I wanted to or not.

Although he had promised at the time that it would never happen again.

I flinched as he grabbed me suddenly. Before I knew what was happening he had me pinned against the wall.

"I said what are you doing?" his voice was getting louder. I half hoped that if he got any louder someone would come and see what the noise was about.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" 

He didn't wait for me to answer, "you look like a cheap hooker!"

"I...." I couldn't get my muted response out. I felt like I couldn't breathe, his full body weight against me, his face inches from mine.

"You want him don't you?"

"N..n....no" I managed to whisper.

He took my delay in answering as confirmation of his ludicrous suspicions.

"That's it isn't it? I'm not good enough for you"

I whimpered in terror. He suddenly shoved me hard against the wall.

Fuck that hurt!

"Dan stop it please" I pleaded, tears running down my face, "he's a celebrity, he barely knows I exist..."

"Why are you crying?"

"Stupid cow! I'll give you something to cry about in a minute"

I stared at him terrified through my tears, as he slapped me hard across the face. Suddenly the anger in his face subsided, and he had one hand on my bare leg and the other around my waist, holding me tightly. I squirmed in his grasp, seizing the opportunity to try and get away from him.

He tried to kiss me, I turned my face away, his kiss landed on my cheek. I couldn't bear for him to touch me. Not now. Now after this, and especially not when he was in this state..

He pushed me repeatedly against the wall, so hard, it hurt so much but I had to stay strong, he pulled away and started trying to caress my thigh. I just stood there, tears streaming down my face, willing him to stop.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

I looked at him in disbelief, I couldn't believe this was happening to me again. After the first time he'd sworn that he'd never do it again, and he'd been drunk then so I had believed him. But now....

He pulled me closer to him roughly and lunged towards my face again. "Get off me!" I growled, finding my inner strength.

I tried to shove him away from me, but he was quicker. "Shut up!!!!" he put his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. "You wanted him just now! I know you did. What the hell's wrong with me?"

He froze for a moment, hearing other footsteps in the corridor getting louder as they grew closer. He shoved me back against the wall violently, then swaggered in the direction of the green room as if nothing had happened. I fell back against the wall with a thud, and slid down the wall towards the floor where I landed in a heap, sobbing.