46

Jeno's Point of View

50 men.

There are 50 men stationed in different parts of Diego's base.

"We're going against 50 men?!" Jisung's eyes widened. "We're one, two, three, four— we're like 7 plus 6 from Genio!" Panic was written all over his face.

"We're 13 people against 50 men." Mark sighed, his fingers pressing on the temples of his head.

"We're 13 trained men. 13 men who trained better than Diego's men." I said, trying to lift the mood in the van. I paused to think for a while before I spoke again. "Tonight, we're going against 50 armed men under Diego's rule. We're certainly outnumbered, we all know that, but if we're going to live our lives, we will live it with purpose. We will live with Sueño's purpose— every single day."

I looked at my members. Fear was swirling in the atmosphere around us, but courage was also fronted in their faces and auras.

"We will live with purpose." Mark repeated, a small smile growing on his face.

"Yes, we will." Haechan agreed and wore the strap of his riffle.

"Let's do this?" Chenle asked, his hand holding on the van's door handle.

"Let's do this." Echoed from the mouths of my members.

Let's do this.

And together, we marched into the unknown, uncertain of what's to come.

We may not have an army behind us and we may be outnumbered— but this is our purpose: to defeat all odds.

So, wait for us Haera.

Wait for me...

please.