Chapter 80

And I'm his game.

I didn't want to get myself tangled in his word game. I know how much he is capable of using my words against me. His dominance was overpowering me. I know to what extent he can go to prove himself. I swallowed hard. I opened and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath to gather all my strength. 

“Let go of me. I'm not here to answer your stupid questions,'' I said while still trying to get my wrist out of his hold. A deep chuckle rumbled in his chest, making me shiver. 

“Then why are you here, doll?” he asked once again, looking up at me from my neck. The mockery in his words made me chew my inner cheek. He knew very well why I was here. His cold, blue eyes looked at me pensively. I found myself swallowing hard once again. Why should I tell him that I came running here thinking something had happened to him? I was worried that he had done something to himself. Why should I tell him that the dejected look in his eyes he gave me before walking out of the restaurant was not letting me sleep? They were making me so restless that I came running to her as soon as I got the call. I was not ready to accept it. I will never give him that pleasure. I was mad at myself for coming running here at one call from his butler. Why am I so stupid when it comes to him? I wanted to hurt him with my words, but those words didn't fall out of my mouth. I have to if I don't want to get hurt more. He is not the Erick I loved once; he is Erick whom I don't know. He is evil and only finds pleasure in hurting me. 

“I was here only on request. I'm not here with my will,” I said sternly, looking straight into his cold blue eyes. He was anything but fine. But it's none of my concern. I don't want it to be my concern. He can go to hell. I don't care. 

“Let me go. Andrew—” I said those words, trying to hurt him, but as soon as those words fell out of my mouth, I realised what I had done. I swallowed my remaining words. I don't think it will end in my favour if I complete my sentence. The mere mention of his name made his cold blue eyes as hard as an iceberg in Antarctica. They were capable of freezing my entire life. His jaw clenched even more, and his nose flared. God, whatever I'm doing, let's just not infuriate him. He is already so intoxicated. I took a deep breath. I need to handle this calmly. It was my first time dealing with a drunk Erick. 

“Let go of me,” I said this time calmly. My heart was still beating so fast inside my rib cage. “You think I will let you go just after you take his name?” he said with an evil smirk on his lips. He moved his face forward and rubbed the tip of his nose on my cheek. I closed my eyes, feeling tingles on my skin. 

“Didn’t you just say that you are here because you are getting married to me and not him?'' he whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I bit my lower lip in dismay. He is going to use my words against me. 

“So I need you. I need you to put down this fire inside me. I need you now!” he said in a deep, chilling voice, making me open my eyes. His lips were on me before I could protest. My eyes widened even more, and I gasped and left my mouth when I felt his hard bulge on my stomach. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth. I could taste whisky and smoke, and it was making me intoxicated. 

"Hmm," he muffled all my protests inside his mouth. My hands were still pinned to the wall. I tried to pull it out of his hold, but he wouldn't let go. Instead, he kissed me more fervently, pouring his needs and hate into it. Every glide of his lips on mine showed me how angry he was towards me. He hates Andrew, and he was punishing me for it. His cunning tongue tasted every part of my mouth. Claiming everything as his. It felt like he was sucking my soul out of me and merging it with his. I opened and closed my eyes, getting intoxicated more and more. The lack of oxygen in my lungs was making me feel dizzy. He nibbled and sucked on my lower lip until it was swollen. He sucked hard on my lower lip before letting go of my mouth. I took huge, deep breaths to fill my lungs. My chest heaved with every deep breath I took. My whole face was flush red with lack of oxygen. He let me breathe, but his mouth didn't stop kissing me. His wet lisp pressed hot kisses on my jaw, and it kept moving downward. The strand of my night hand slipped down my shoulder, exposing it to his evil gaze. He pressed hot kisses all over my shoulder. He nibbled on my sensitive skin wherever he felt like. His slippery tongue licked below my clavicle. I took a deep breath to even my breathing. I was still very dizzy. The air in the room has become so dense that I find it hard to breathe. 

"Ahhh,” I moaned loudly when he sank his teeth below my clavicle. I could feel his teeth puncturing my sensitive skin. He didn't stop there, and he moved down on the bulge of my breast. 

"Eri-Ahh,” I moaned loudly once again when his teeth sank once again into my soft flesh. My nipples became hard when he pressed his hard member more, rubbing it. I put my head back and moaned more loudly. To the point where my hands were completely numb. He was being so rough with me that it was making me go crazy. He licked his new mark with an evil smirk on his lips. He let go of my wrist, and my hands fell numbly. My legs had given up when he put his hands on my rear and picked me up. 

“Why are you doing this? Let me go,” I said protestingly. My heart was still beating so fast in fear. I know this is not going to end this easily. His beast won't be satisfied by just putting his marks on me. He carried me to his desk and threw all the remaining things on his desk with one swift move. Things fell crashing on the floor. My body flinched and I held him tightly. He put me on it. He grabbed both my hands which were holding him tightly and pinned them above my head. He looked down at me. A smirk formed on the corner of my lips looking at his marks on my skin. My chest rose and fell and eyes were trained on him. My throat was as dry as desert. My heart beat loudly in anticipation of what's next move would be. His face moved further and he licked the hollow between my breasts. I closed my eyes and bit my lips. His tongue specifically licks the mark he left there. He slowly moved his hands down until they were firmly placed on my thigh, pushing up the silk material to my stomach. He looked up at me, making my heart jump. “W–what are you doing?” I said timidly. My numb hands moved on their own trying to cover myself But before they could he pinned them with his heated gaze. My arms became even more numb. 

“You think putting my marks on you will cool down this burning fire inside me,” he said, looking straight into my eyes. His callous palm moved inside my thighs. He rubbed my delicate skin, and I sucked deep into my breath. Sparks what I felt all over my body. He bit his lower lip, looking at the small lace cloth covering my modesty. My breath hitched the way he was looking down at me. That predatory look in his eyes was making me go crazy. He took hold of my thighs and pushed them wide, making me gasp loudly. A big lump formed in the base of my throat. 

“I'm going to keep eating you until I'm satisfied."

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 127 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 89.
Vote, comment, and share.