Chapter 82

It's going to be a long, torturous night.

"Aaa!” I screamed when he entered my opening with his tongue. I just couldn't take it. My throat had become sour from screaming so loudly. It was as dry as a desert because of my life gasps. He was making me go crazy with his tongue. He was making me wet and wet. My core clenched every time he gave it a hard lick. I covered my mouth with my hand. I closed my eyes, and my moans were muffled with my hand. My hand was pulled away from my mouth with a hard tug and pressed to my side. 

“If you suppress your moan again, I will fuck you raw until your throat is sour and you won't be able to talk for days,” he threatened me. My heart jolted up in tea. The way his cold blue eyes were looking at me was making me go crazy. I know he will stay true to his words. He will torture me until no energy is left for me to fight back with him. His thumb rubbed the bundle of nerves, making my eyes almost roll back. I felt sparks all over my body. 

"Aaaa!” I shouted this time when he slowly started to penetrate me with his finger and his teeth sank into the soft flesh of my inner thigh. 

"Fuck,” he said loudly when I clenched around his finger. 

“Still so tight,” he said while taking a deep breath and moving his finger. He moved up and connected our lips. I could taste whisky, smoke, and me. He moved his finger hard and fast. His lips moved fast to my mouth. He sucked my bruised lower lip. Pain and pleasure mixed, making me open my mouth wide to take a huge, deep breath. A ball started to build up inside my lower belly. He gave me a hard lick on my neck where he had left his mark. My whole body was burning with unquenched fire. He moved down, and his mouth found its way back to my pulsating core. My hands moved on their own and grabbed his hair. I tugged his hair hard when he inserted a digit. My eyes rolled back this time, and my mouth opened like a fish gasping for oxygen. My hips started to move on their own. The ball inside my stomach was getting bigger and bigger. He was making me go crazy. 

"Fuck, you taste so good. Just like I remembered,” he said those words, making my heart jolt up. The sleepless night we spent in his small apartment flashed in front of my eyes. Those memories made me go crazy. I was burning even more now. 

"Ahhhh,” he bit on my core this time, and my walls clenched on his fingers, making it hard for me, but he still kept pumping his finger. He was rough with me, and it turned me on more and more. Wet noise and my heavy pants filled the room. I was going crazy with each thrust. His tongue licked me, soothing the ache he gave me. My hands tugged his hair hard. I was on the verge of exploding, but somehow I couldn't. I opened and closed my eyes, trying to even out my breath and control my desire, but nothing was in my hands. I was totally at his mercy. 

“Come for me, doll,” he breathed on my core and nibbled on my sensitive nub. His fingers curled inside me. My legs trembled and he held them, keeping my hips pinned down. It was as if my body was waiting for his command. It was holding back for him. 

“Ah, fuck!” I screamed, and that ball of fire, The ball of desire inside me exploded, making me see stars. I came undone on his fingers. My mouth remained open, and I pushed my head back. My chest curved up, lifting it from the surface. I had lost all my senses; the only thing I could feel was my throbbing core. My hands were still holding his hair in a tight grip. My lips were numb, but that electrifying sensation after an earth-shattering orgasm still ran through my blood, making me feel alive. After so long, I was feeling alive. His fingers are still pumping me, elongating my pleasure. He removed his finger slowly. My chest rumbles with a low moan. He licked me clean softly, making me look at him. Then he can feel his fingers while still looking at me. I sucked my lower lip, looking at him. His hooded eyes remained trained on me. 

A warm sensation of a new fire started to build inside my chest. But no energy was left inside me. He moved forward and connected our lips, and this time I kissed him back. His hands moved up and groped my left breast while kissing me softly. He pulled me over with him, making me straddle him. I don't know how he had so much energy left inside me. I buried my face in his neck, too tired to think of a fight. He pressed a kiss on my neck and then on my ear. He carried me somewhere. My back was pressed to soft matters, and I knew I was in his room on his bed. The light was dim, and I could only see the outline of his frame. He slowly started to undo the buttons on his shirt. His eyes were still fixed on me. I could feel it. He removed it and threw it in the room. I was too tired, so I decided to close my eyes. I felt his hands moving up on my bare legs. I was too tired to open my eyes. 

“Hmm,” I sigh, feeling his calloused fingers caressing my inner thigh. He slowly parted them, and my eyes remained closed. 

“Let me sleep,” I mumbled with my eyes still closed. His fingers started to inch closer and closer to my core. My eyes operated wide when I felt his warm breath fanned on my bare core. 

“What—” my words died down in my mouth when he once again licked my sensitive core. I pushed my body up with the help of my elbows. I found him once again between my legs. My heart started to beat fast, and I was not ready for what was coming next. 

"I'm going to eat you until I'm satisfied,” he said, cunningly looking straight into my eyes. My eyes opened wide, and I took a deep breath. 

“And I'm not satisfied."

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 127 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 89.
Vote, comment, and share.