Chapter 87

He is giving me no chance to run away.

Everyone kept congratulating us, and I just kept flashing them fake, forced smiles. I tried to walk away from his hold, but he wouldn't let me walk away. He kept his hold firm on my waist.

"Let me go," I whispered with a tight smile on my lips.

"Why?" he asked instead of answering me.

"What do you mean by why? Just let me go," I said while looking at him in disbelief.

"So you can go back to your Andrew and cry on his shoulder. So he can wipe your tears," he said this time, looking at me. His cold blue eyes were glaring down at me. My jaw clenched when he said that. I glared back at him.

"How did you know that? That's what I was looking forward to doing," I said with a big smile on my face, putting fuel on the fire. He wanted to mock me. We both can play it. His jaw clenched, and his nose flared in anger. After what happened last night, he still thinks like that. Even that thought was infuriating me.

"I'm even going to take him home with me, and I'm planning to cry on his shoulder the whole night. After all, he knows how to comfort me," I said, still smiling at him, looking at how much it was annoying him.

"And-" I continued to tell him with a smile on my face, looking at his mad face. I was having fun looking at that annoying look on his face. Why should only I suffer? He deserves it, too.

"Shut up," he said, even before I could continue again. He grabbed my wrist in a firm hold and dragged me upstairs with him. I tried to twist it to make him let go, but instead, he made his hold tight, not letting me go. He let go of my hand when we were in one of the rooms with a jerk. My body stumbles a bit to get balance. I rubbed my wrist, which had started to turn red.

"Why have you brought me here? You want me to tell you in detail how he comforts me?" I asked in my calm tone while glaring at him. His nose flared even more. He grabbed my arm and pinned it to the wall. My breath hitched when he did that, but I didn't back away. It was too late.

"I said, just shut up. If you ever take his name from your mouth," he said through his clenched jaw, his face only an inch away. I didn't let him complete his sentence. He was seeing red, and so was I. I was beyond mad at his accusation. Andrew has never been more than a good friend. I don't know why he can't get that little thing. If he is finding it hard, then I will put it straight in his thick head.

"Why what happened? Why can't I take Andrew's name? Don't you want to know how he comforts me? When he comforts me, I scream his name. Want to hear how I scream his name?" I said innocently while batting my eyelashes. He had lost his mind when I did that. I was not ready to back down. He was turning me mad like him. His nose flared.

"Andrew-Hmm," my next word was muffled with his mouth. My eyes widened at his sudden action. He opened his mouth and engulfed my lips in a rough kiss. He pinned one hand above my head when I tried to push him off. He cut the distance between us by pinning my whole body to his hard frame so I couldn't move. He kissed me hard and fast. Giving me no chance to think. All the thought of tormenting him ran away from my head. His intoxicating smell engulfed me, making a fog of haze form in my head. I lifted my free hand and beat on his hard chest to free me. It did not affect him. But he took hold of my free hand and pinned it behind my back. I gasped, feeling straight in my hand when he did that. He immediately took the opportunity and shoved his tongue inside my mouth. Tasting every nook and cranny of my mouth. My heart was beating so fast inside my chest, looking at his possessiveness. I couldn't breathe the way he was kissing me. My breath became short, and my lungs screamed for oxygen. He didn't let me breathe until I was on the verge of fainting. I gasped loudly when he moved his lips slightly away, letting me take a few deep breaths.

"If you ever take his name out of your mouth, just remember, I know many ways to punish this mouth of yours," he said sternly, making a big lump form in the base of my throat.

"You are mine and only mine. Get that straight into your head," he whispered over my half-parted lips. I had not filled my lungs with air, but still, he crashed his lips on mine. My fingers curled, trying desperately to pull my wrist out of his hold, but he made his hold tight, not letting me yank out of his hold. He was punishing me. Punishment for taking Andrew's name. He was punishing me when he was the one who started it. There was a loud knock on the door, and it made me flinch but at the same time brought some relief.

"Grace, are you inside?" It was Isabell behind the door. He groaned, hearing her voice, but continued kissing me. He sucked my lower lip, making me weak on my knees.

"Are you inside?" She knocked again when she got no response. He moved his face away and rested his forehead on mine. I took deep breaths to even my breaths.

"Answer her," he commanded in his hushed voice. I glared at him, and in return, he smirked at me. He was breathing normally, and here I was gasping like a fish. Nevertheless, I decided to answer her.

"Yeah-ahh," I stuttered, still trying to catch my breath. He smirked, looking at the mess he had made out of me. I continued glaring at him, and it encouraged him to press his lips on my jaw, and they started to move to my neck. I closed my eyes at the feeling of his hot lips on my sensitive skin.

"Come down. Everyone is waiting for you," she said from behind the closed door, getting my attention.

"Yeah, ahh-" I bit on my lower lips when his teeth sank just above my breast. I bit hard on my lower lip, stopping myself from making any sound.

"Grace, are you okay?" Isabella asked in a worried voice after hearing a break in my voice. He licked the hickey he gave me.

"Yes-Yes. I'll be there in five," I again said breathlessly when I felt Erick like the faint traces of marks he left below my clavicle. His hold had gone out on me, taking advantage, and I pushed him away. The push didn't even have any effect on him. God, does he eat bricks for breakfast? He smirked, looking at my flushed face. He cupped my face with both hands, making me glare at him. He squeezed my cheeks, making my lips pout. My lips were already swollen from all the sucking and biting. He pressed his full lips on my pout. He once again robbed me of my breath.

"Pack your bags. You are moving in with me tonight itself," he said in a firm tone, making my glares intensify. Is he serious? I had a disapproving look on my face. I was in no state to argue with him. I am still very busy with my breath. He moved away and started to fix his appearance. He wiped my pink, smudged lipstick from his lips. He ruined my lipstick.

"You will stay with me from now on," he said in a tone as if his decision were unchangeable. My eyes narrowed when I heard him say.

"I see how this Andrew comes near you on my watch," he muttered before getting out of the room. I went down after him. Isabelle pulled me with her.

"Grace, I can't believe you will get married soon. I can't believe all my friends are getting hitched one by one" she said excitedly while hugging me from the side. I exhaled knowing how she was always excited for my marriage. I could feel his eyes on me. He was standing with the boys and grinning looking in my way. I glared at him.

"Can't you patch things up with him," Isabella said. She was noticing everything. I scoffed at her suggestion. She took my hand making me look at her.

"I know I'm asking too much but can you forgive him?" she asked softly, making me look at her. Tears formed in my eyes showing how much pain was still alive inside me. The wound was still fresh as if it happened yesterday. I looked into her eyes and a tear fell from my left eye. A painful smile formed on the corner of my life. I held her hands tightly and swallowed hard. Asking her the question I have been asking myself for a decade.

"Tell me how to forgive a person who killed your baby"

Guys if you want to keep reading this book for free follow me here and on Instagram.
_______________________________________
A/N
Hey guys update for you all.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.
Read up to chapter 133 exclusive on patreon.
The Nuptials of Convenience up to chapter 93.
Vote, comment, and share.