Drunk Tim

It was midnight when he knocked on her door. After she hit the couch in the living room, she opened her door. He just smiled. She was still asleep, with messy hair. "Tim?? " . She let him in. He awkwardly hugged her. She was surprised. Unexpected. She just looked at him, walking weirdly to the counter. She closed the door and joined him in the kitchen.

L: How much did you drink, Tim?
T: Not that much.
L: Oh, really? You can barely walk.

He rolled his eyes. Somewhere in his drunken mind, he knew he had drunk too much tonight. One drink became two, two became three, and three became eight.

L: Why are you here?
T: You!
L: Me?
T: Yes, you!
L: Why?
T: Nice Pyjama
L: Tim! Focus.

He looked at her, smiling like an idiot.

L: Who let you drink that much?
T: Angela
L: Hm hm. You are so...
T: Handsome?
L: Wasted!
T: Nice Pyjama, by the way.
L: It's just a tee shirt.
T: Hm hm
L: Gosh, Tim, eyes up there. You need to sleep. Come on.

She took his arm and dragged him to her bed.

L: Take off your shoes and lay down.
T: Yes, ma'am.
L: You will regret it tomorrow; I can't wait to hear your grumble.
T: Where are you sleeping?
L: Couch. Good night, Tim.

She switched off the light.

T: Nice ass...
L: Tim.. Close your eyes. Please.
T: Sleep here.
L: I shouldn't
T: Luce.
L: Don't Luce me, Tim.
T: Boot? Chen? Officher Chen? Lucy ?
L: Drunk Tim is something.
T: So? You are sleeping here?
L: Tim, it's not a good idea.

There was a line between them. It was so tempting to cross it. In fact, they already did, not as Tim and Lucy, and well, something clearly changed after that UC op. There were more than before. And she knew that if she climbed into her bed next to him, maybe it would be a matter of minutes before they crossed it. Was it worth it? It was too late; she was already next to him, under the sheets.

T: Maybe I should thank Jake and Sava!
L: For what?
T: Because of them, well, you know.
L: No, I don't know Tim.
T: It made me realize I was in love with you.
L: You really drank too much.
T: It's not alcohol.
L: Tim..
T: Are we on a boat or something?
L: No, you're drunk.
T : And i love with you
L: Tim..
T: You're not?
L: What?
T: In love. Please, Lucy, focus!

He made her laugh. He was a mess, but he wanted to have this conversation. Why now?

L: Tim i...
T: I know, I know, I drank a little too much, but not that much actually. Ok, well, a few drinks, maybe more than I should, but, Lucy, I'm serious. Drunk but serious. I've been in love with you for months. And yes, I know we were playing a role with Jake and Sava. You know, undercover love. It sounds like a movie, no? But, yes, Lucy Boot Chen, I love you. When you opened the door with your messy hair, your awake face, and your Pyjama, which is just a tee shirt as you said, I just wanted to kiss you, but, well, I just couldn't knock on the door and kiss you. Or maybe I can? I...
L: Tim could you please shut up! I understand. You love me. And don't boot me anymore
T: I really do, love you. Luce.

Something was different in his voice. And it hit her. Her heart missed a beat. She came closer to him and buried her head into his neck. He put his arms around her, surprised.

L: I do too...

And just like that, she crossed the line too. She felt asleep against him. When they woke up, Tim regretted his drinks. Lucy was afraid he might forget their talk, but no. They started their day with a really deep conversation about their feelings while they were cuddling under sheets. He was a bit ashamed when Lucy explained to him how wasted he was. She found him funny. For once, he was the one who was out of control. Alcohol kicked out the control freak in him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
10/06/2024 : Another one. I'm creative those days. I hope you will like it ! It's short one. But it was funny to write. Drunk and funny Tim, could be fun to see no? Take care of you guys. Please vote and comment it helps ! xx