Congratulation.

It was supposed to be one of the most beautiful days of their lives, until someone decided otherwise. Hopefully they had the time to say, "Yes, I do," and kiss. While they were enjoying the presence of their loved ones, drinks and appetizers were served to everyone.

Lucy didn't recognize him, but he recognized her; in fact, he recognized Nova. Even if he was not the smartest person in the room, when he saw some of the guests LAPD badges, no one called her Nova but Lucy; he knew she was a cop. And maybe today was the opportunity of a lifetime. He dropped his tray, crossed the kitchen, and got out to make his phone call.

"Boss, guess what? Remember that bitch, Nova? I found her. And you won't believe it. First, she's alive, and wait, the best is about to come: She's a cop. Well, yes, always in my car's glove box. Yes. I've got something in mind. Don't worry. By the end of the night, she's dead.".

After he grabbed and hid his gun, he came back inside and continued his first job. He had one chance—his only chance. He had to think about his plan. It had to be perfect, one chance, remember? Should he have to shoot in the middle of everyone? No, he could die and miss his target. Should he come closer to her, shoot, and run? Same issue—too risky. Should he have to play hide and seek, and, with the right angle, shoot? Maybe, but where? Or maybe he could find a reason to make her leave the reception and then kill her. She will be alone, without a gun. Just him and her. But when?

Tim and Lucy were deadly happy and in love. Two years after he proposed, here they were, married. The wedding was small, only the loved ones, some friends, and Kojo. They were with Angela, who was asking where he planned to go with Lucy for their honeymoon and when they planned to have kids. "Soon," he answered, because, there was something only he and Lucy knew: they had a special guest with them tonight, a tiny, tiny guest. An unexpected guest. How lucky he was! He had everything. They took some pictures with everyone and hugged too many people, but they were thankful to have them today.

As Lucy made her way to talk with Tamara, a waiter stopped her. She smiled; she was just happy. But still, she didn't recognize him.

"Excuse me, ma'am, someone is asking you at the entry."

"Of course, just give me a second." She waved in Tim's direction. "Coming back...". Tim smiled and nodded in response.

And Lucy followed the waiter she just met, thinking it was probably her mother or father. She invited them, but no one answered; maybe they changed their minds. The man escorted her outside, let her go out first, and closed the door behind them. As she was looking for someone, he grabbed his gun.

"Congratulation, Nova."

She froze immediately. How likely was it that her cover would be blown on her wedding day? Should she pretend it was not her? She turned over and faced him. His gun was pointed in her direction; she was alone, without a gun, without backup.

"Are you really going to shoot me when half of the station is inside? You have no chance."

"I'm powerful right now. It's just you and me. You have any gun, anything. It's godsend. So tell me, Nova, or should I call you Lucy? Tell me, did you have fun playing with the wrong person?"

"Honestly, yes. You have one chance to run away, and you're better taking it."

"Or what? " He was laughing. "You will be dead for a while when they find your body."

"Funny, because someone already gave me the same speech, and guess what? He was dead before me; I'm still here; he's six feet under."

She was staring at him; she knew he was about to pull the trigger. And he did, and miraculously, he missed her; the bullet brushed her right arm. Before he realized it, she was hiding behind a tree, hoping that someone inside heard the shot. Cops ears heard it. Grey, Angela, Nyla, and obviously Tim ran outside and found the man, his gun still in his hand. When he saw how many guns were pointed at him, he dropped his gun and laid down on his stomach.

"Lucy, where are you?"" He saw her hand up in the air, showing him a 4 with her fingers. "Yes, code 4, all clear.".

She ran towards him and crashed into his arms. He kissed her forehead, relieved.

"You're injured, Lucy; we should call RA ..."

"I'm ok, Tim; it's nothing; he missed me; the bullet just brushed me."

"You still need to be checked by someone."

"It just needs to be clean and bandaged. That's all. Sure, Bailey can handle that "

"What happened?" he asked.

"One of our waiters recognized me as Nova. But I didn't... I didn't remember him."

After Bailey took care of her, they decided to end the wedding party sooner. She will make her statement tomorrow at the station. They were in the middle of the venue, just the two of them.

"Can we at least have our first and last dance?"" Tim asked.

"Of course..."

Tim played the song they chose for their first dance. Against him, one arm on his back, one hand on his heart, and his arms around her waist, they were into their bubble and danced for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Bradford.

"I will feel better, you know, if you're having a check at the hospital."

"Tim.... "

"I know, you're okay. I'm not that worried about you, but more about our extra guest. "

" Hm. Well, if it's for the baby, i can't fight. But can we finish our dance?"

"Yes."

"I was afraid for him or her, not for me."

"I know. You're a mom, and I'm sure it was the first time but not the last."

"Hm.. Babe, I love you...""

"Me too, love; I love you and our little guest too."

They finished their dance, and Tim drove them to the ER. They were both relieved when they heard their baby's heartbeat, stronger than ever. The baby was fine. Sometimes a newlywed couple stopped at McDonald's in their wedding outfits to grab a burger. But for Tim and Lucy, it was a stop at the hospital because once again someone tried to kill one of them. But that time, they went home with an extra picture of their baby—you know, the ones you put on the fridge.

" Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so it goes, Some things are meant to be, Take my hand, take my whole life too, For I can't help falling in love with you. " (*)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
16.07.2024. Hi everyone, it's me, again. Thanks to @kateblue1614 for the idea. I hope you will like it ! Honestly if one day, in the show, they get married, i'm pretty sure something may happen.. What do you think ? Take care of you. Please comment and vote. It helps. Night night everyone (Yes it's 3am here...) xo.

(*) Can't help falling in love - Elvis Presley.