June, 15th.

Tonight, when he came home, it was late. The apartment was dark and silent. He reached his bedroom and smiled. Lucy was sleeping soundly, her arms safely around their little two-year-old. He tried to remove Lucy's arms to carry his daughter back to her room, but Lucy opened her eyes and looked at him. "Just for tonight," she said. He nodded with a smile on his face. Tim kissed the both of them and fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.

After almost two years of relationship, when everyone around them got engaged or married, they made a bigger commitment: a baby. No ring, no reception, no dress, or smoking were stronger than becoming parents—a life engagement. Even if he knew that one day she would be his wife, for now, the only thing they wanted was a baby. Less than a year later, Lucy was giving birth at the hospital. They became parents at 4:35 a.m. on June 15th. Holding their little girl was beyond what they could dream of.

He slowly opened his eyes when he felt a little body nest against him. He kissed her forehead and protectively put his arm around her. Two hours later, Lucy opened her eyes. She smiled. She observed them for a moment. Life has changed a lot in five years. She became the cop she wanted to be; she was loved by the man she was in love with; they had an amazing daughter; they had friends. Even if they went through death, abduction, injuries, and fights, what they had today was beyond expectations. She had everything she ever dreamed of. She came closer to them, kissed the both of them, and whispered something into her daughter's ear while she brushed her tiny cheek.

L: Wake up, peanut; Daddy needs to sleep a bit longer.

The little girl opened her eyes, Lucy carried her, and she carefully closed the bedroom door behind them. They hugged for a little while in the living room. Lucy started to make a breakfast for the two of them. It was a slow morning; Lucy was off today. She was dancing with her when Tim woke up. He stopped at the door frame to watch them. They were the same. She was a mini-version of Lucy. They were dancing like no one watched them, until the little munchkin turned her head and saw her father. She immediately ran in his direction, offering him a strong hug.

He carried her and went to Lucy. He kissed her. "Breakfast?"" she asked. Tim nodded and sat at the counter, his daughter on his lap. She obviously stole food from his father's plate.

L: Long night?
T: Long and harsh. Before someone told you, I went to the ER.
L: Why?
T: Stitches. Nothing serious, I promise.
L: Why didn't you call me?
T: Because of her. (He kissed his daughter's head) Look, nothing serious.
L: Don't use your daughter, Timothy Bradford... At least next time, a text...
T: Fine.

Tim put Iris down and went to Lucy. He hugged her from behind and put his head on her shoulder. "I love you," he said. "Don't I love you me" she responded with a smile...

It was 9:30 p.m. when Tim finally sat next to Lucy on the sofa. They smiled at each other.

T: She's sleeping...
L: Don't jix us, please.
T: It took me 2 hours of negotiation, stories, cuddles, and kisses. Let me enjoy it!
L: How many stories?
T: Two, four? To be honest, I lost the count.
L: She can make you do whatever she wants.
T: Shh, come here.

Lucy took Tim's hand, and they went to their bedroom. They talked a lot while they were cuddling. He shared with her what happened last night. Maybe the biggest case of the year.

As he kissed her goodnight, he deepened his kiss. The way he put his hands on her body made her moan. He knew her perfectly; every inch of her body was known. He undressed her, and she did the same. She was smiling against his lips. He kissed her everywhere; he touched her everywhere. All was for her tonight. His own pleasure was to see her reaching her climax, to feel her body arching against his, to hear her moans, to see her bite her lower lip, to see her smile when he finally took her against him to cuddle. Sometimes he needed her to be the center of his universe. And when they started to fall asleep, someone started to cry. They laughed, and Tim stood up. "You're naked idiot," she said. "You too," he answered with a smirk on his face.

Three minutes later, he came back with her. Lucy looked at him with the "she won" look. He laid her down between the two of them. He started to slowly brush her tiny cheek, and the little girl fell asleep. They looked at each other while Lucy kissed her baby's head.

T: Do you think we have enough space in this bed for another one?
L: No, we need a bigger bed...

His question was serious, and her answer was too. He wanted another kid, and she wanted one too. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers. "I hope this time it will be a mini version of you," she said. He smiled. Maybe tomorrow they will have a conversation about it, or maybe not. Maybe what they said tonight was enough to start a new chapter.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
15/06/2024 : Hi guys! A little sweet one for today. I really hope you will like it ! Don't forget to vote and comment, it helps!

Oh and.... :

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. More than 10K now ! I can't believe it. I started this because i was struggling with my mental health, it helps me to focus on something else. When i started i wasn't sure i will be able to write stories in english (not my mother tongue) but i tried and you seemed to enjoy it :) And for me, well, it's something. So, again THANK YOU. Take care of you. You deserve it.