Undercover. 5x01

Quick word: Another rewrite story. Just finished this episode (AGAIN) and wanted to write somehting about it. What if Chris wasn't bleeding to death on Lucy's couch that day ?

⚠️🌶️ Sex part somewhere ;) .

♪ You belong with me - Duomo (Bridgerton version).

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The undercover operation was a success. Back from Vegas, Tim took Lucy home. They were walking towards her apartment, having their own UC debrief. She was playing with her keys, ready to open her door.

T: So I guess this is it; tomorrow we are to be us.
L: Right, and everything that happened undercover, we will just leave behind.
T: Right, and what happens undercover stays undercover.
L: You know, in a sense, since we haven't been debriefed, we're still undercover.
T: I guess you're right.
L: Hm hm... Do you want to come in?
T: I... I shouldn't

She just looked at him and opened the door. She went in, turned around, put a hand on the frame door, and looked at him again. Hesitant at first, Tim decided to finally come inside.

They stared at each other. Was it the line they shouldn't cross? Too late. After Lucy came closer to him, Tim caught Lucy's face and kissed her. Initially surprised by his move, she put her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. While kissing her, he drove her against the counter. That wasn't just a simple kiss; it was no longer an undercover kiss. It was a passionate one, a desire one.

His hands were traveling on her face, shoulders, hips, lower back, and arms. Her hands were cupping his face. He wanted her as much as she wanted him. He broke their kiss to take off their shirts. His look focused on her, in front of him in a bra and jeans. How beautiful she was. She dragged him by his jeans against her; her shaking hand unziped it. She stopped for a second and looked at him. His lips were back on hers. They were a mess. Their touches, their kisses, his hot breath against her skin, and her moans when he was playing with her breasts drove them crazy. They needed more—more of that, more of everything, more of them—just more.

He opened her jeans and turned her around; her back was now against his chest, and her hands were on the counter. His mouth was working on her neck. He was so good at it. She threw her head back against his chest, offering him more skin to kiss. His right hand crossed the line she wished he had crossed sooner. Playing with his fingers, it was harder for her to stand on her feet. It gave her more pleasure when she felt how excited he was when he pressed his hips against her. She turned around to face him and kissed him while he was still playing with her. Her hand went through his boxer; she wanted to give him at least the same pleasure. It was harder for him to focus on her while she took care of him. She begged him against his lips to not stop; she was so close. How fucking good it was to reach climax both at the time. Out of breath and sweaty, he held her closer to him. He brushed her cheek with his hand before kissing her. She was smiling against his lips.

From nowhere, a phone rang, bringing them back to reality. Chris was calling. Lucy ignored it. But something hit her. She cheated on him. Because come on, it was not undercover; it was not Jake and Sava; it was Tim and Lucy. She looked at Tim. He understood. They were still in a comfortable relationship, not the one they wanted, but was it a good reason? Probably not. Half undressed, Lucy sat on the counter. Something changed in the way she looked at him. He came closer, and he hugged her. He was where he wanted to be for months. She tried to say something, but she couldn't. They both knew it was not just sex. It was more. She wanted him, not Chris, and he wanted her, not Ashley.

L: Tim, we both cheated on them.
T: I agree; it was not the smartest way to start.
L: Clearly not... Wait, what?
T : Listen, I'm not the best to share feelings, but it's you for months. This UC Op just confirmed it. We are actually in some comfortable relationships because we are scared of what?
L: Ruin everything?
T: Do you really want to buy a house with Chris? Do you see yourself with him for one more day?
L: No, I know he loves me, but I can't; he's just not...
T: Not?
L: You.
T: Let's give us a chance, Lucy. Let me take you on a date. Just let me.
L: Hm.. But we need to do things right, Tim.
T: I end things with Ashley tomorrow. Talk to Chris.
L: You're sure you won't regret it?
T: Will you?

She smiled. Of course, she won't regret it. She timidly took his hand. She asked him to stay that night. She wanted to stay in that bubble before tomorrow's hard talk with her future ex-boyfriend. He accepted. They took a shower, had dinner, and went to bed. It felt quite right to sleep in his arms.

Life can be funny sometimes. You spent months falling in love with someone and kept everything secret somewhere in your heart because you were with someone else. And one day, things changed. They ironically thanked Jake and Sava for this.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
17/06/2024 : Hi guys. I wanted to try something. It's hard for to write sex part because everything came in french in my head for that. I've got french expressions, not english one. Maybe i should learn ? haha (I'm actualy learning for other stories i read, i need to use it now). So tell me if i wrote in that part was ...coherent ? Thank you so much for everything ! Comment and vote it helps. :) xx