I don't want you like a best friend.

WARNING: 🌶️ Little bit spicy. #SOFTSMUT.

Did she do it on purpose? Maybe. Did he stare at her all night long? Of course. Did she buy that dress for him? Absolutely. Did she notice he had eyes only for her? Beyond any doubt. After an awful breakup and a long journey to be them again, here they were: staring at each other at a party, pretending they were still trying to figure it out. They were back together a month ago, and no one knew, at least until it became something naturally obvious. But they all had doubts.

She was waiting for her drink at the bar when he joined her. His gaze was burning; she could feel it on her skin. Electrifying. His mouth reached her ear, and he whisepered, "You are stunning," before he left her. Shivers. She turned her head to follow him, and he disappeared on his left. Without thinking, she left her drink on the counter, crossed the dance floor, and turned left. And there he was, probably waiting for her. One look was enough to communicate. He took her hand and entered in the first room, where the door was unlocked.

The second after, he pushed her against the wall, and she kissed him fiercely. Her hands were on his waist, giving her the power to put him closer. Their tongues were dancing together, lovingly. And he could feel her smiling against his lips. "You drive me crazy," he said against her lips. And once again, she was smiling.

"Undress me..."

She wanted and needed him now, here. And well, he had been waiting since the first second he saw her in that dress. And he did. He undressed her slowly, kissing every part of her body. Her hands were traveling in the most clumsy way possible on his body. And god, she missed it—the softness, the scent.

"You are overdressed."

"Undress me then."

And she did. It felt so good. To be touched by her, to be undressed by her. He put her closer, and the two became one in a hug. He turned her around; her back was now against his bare torso. His mouth kissed her skin, from her ear to her shoulder. Her head felt back against him, offering Tim more skin to kiss, to love, and to bite. His hands were playing with her bare breast, and he remembered what she liked the most. Stimulated by her sexy moans, he took some steps backwards to lay them down against the wall.

"Touch me, and I stop."

He was pretty serious; he wanted to be focused on her and only her. His own pleasure will be to watch her have hers. While one of his arms was attached to the top of her body, one hand was making her way down to cross the line he had desperately wanted to cross for weeks. When he finally reached it, when he started playing with her soft spot, he had to hold her tight. Her moans filled the room. And being touched by him that way was incredible. His moans came as whippers in her ears, and his hot breath was a nice caress against her skin. Being this way with her just really turned him on, more than he expected. Tim knew her body and her reaction better than anyone else, maybe better than her, and he felt it. He put his free hand on her mouth, and she came. Out of breath, her body shaking, she turned and reached his mouth, kissing him as if tomorrow would not exist.

" More... please..." she confessed once again against his lips.

After she helped him take off the rest of their clothes, he lifted her. Her back was now against the wall, and her legs were locked around him. He missed it, being inside her. Slow at first, it became faster, moans after moans, kiss after kiss. Her nails made marks on his back. He gave her everything, and it felt so good and so right. And they came, both at the same time. They were far away in their bubble. They stayed against each other long enough to forget the world out there. They just had their second first time. They missed the way they felt right after. High on love. He finally pecked her chin, her nose, her cheek, and her lips.

"I love you " he whispered against her skin.

"I love you too."

"That dress, babe... I mean.."

"I only bought this dress so you could take it off."

He smiled, and of course she did. They got dressed, and after one last make-out session, they joined everyone next to the bar, hands in hands. Now, everybody knew: They were back together.

" Flashback when you met me, your buzz cut and my hair bleached even in my worst times, you could see the best of me. Flashback to my mistakes, my rebounds, my earthquakes, Even in my worst lies, you saw the truth in me. And I woke up just in time, now I wake up by your side, my one and only, my lifeline. I woke up just in time, now I wake up by your side, my hands shake, I can't explain this "  ♫

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
22.07.2024. Hello Everyone ! Here a little spicy OS. I'm not (for now) capable of writing something MORE spicy, i've got every word and tournure in French, but in english, no, not for now. BUT, i'm ready a lot of SMUT Stories, and well i'm learning 😆! Thanks to @HadliL for the idea and @welovechenford for the same idea and the song. I hope you will like it ! Please comment and vote ! It helps :) Take Care. Xo

Sorry if this week i'm a bit less creative. I'm a childcare assistant, working with little human ( 3months - 2 Years) and today i started in a new place. I'm already tired af. But next week i'm on summer break for 4 weeks. Sooooo.

♫ Dress - Taylor Swift.