Sunday morning.

It was a Sunday morning. It was raining outside. They were off that day. They were both asleep until Tim moved his arm around her and pressed his bare chest against her back. His head found her neck, and his mouth met her skin. His hand gently brushed her belly. She started to smile. How good it was to wake up this way! He gave her more soft kisses on her neck. She interlocked their fingers under the sheet. He played a bit with her hair and with his other hand until she changed her position. They were now face-to-face. She went closer and kissed him. Her lips were soft and a bit clumsy because she was not totally awake. He made the kiss deeper, as if he hadn't kissed her for a month. She was smiling through that one. When it was over, she burried her head deep into his neck. She loved that smell. He hugged her and made circles around her back. They stayed like this for a moment.

She removed her head from his neck, looked at him, and kissed him again. A more passionate one, he answered. They were playing with their tongues. They could feel the heat coming from their bodies. His hands touched her in a way she loved. He suddenly sat in their bed with her face to face and sat on him. He kissed her on the lips and went down to her neck while his hands were traveling under her top. A moan escaped from her mouth, and he smiled. His whole body wanted her right now. She pushed him onto the bed; she was on top of him. It was her time to play with him. She wanted him so bad. She started kissing him all over his bare chest; she knew what she wanted. She went back to his lips. His hands found her back, and he drew her against him. He felt her heartbeat; it was quick. Her hands found his face, and she looked at him. "I love you," she said. It was something they were not saying often, not because they didn't mean it, but because it meant everything, and it was an important word to share. As he wanted to kiss her, she stopped him and put her hand on his chest.

L - Wait...

He looked at her, surprised and confused. She smiled and showed him the door. And then he focused. He heard a little noise coming from the hall, little steps, and then the door opened. He smiled at the vision. Their little 3-year-old was standing there with messy hair, a dummy in her mouth, and her binky in her hand. "Mama hug me.".

L - Come here, peanut.

Her face lit up, and she started to run to her parents bed. He knew their sexy Sunday morning wake-up was over. He lifted his baby girl into their bed. She went directly into her mama's arms for a long morning hug. He came closer to his girls. The little one moved one arm to her father; her little hand was brushing his face. "Moning Dada, " Morning Iris,". They cuddled for a bit, with the sound of the rain outside. It's been a while since they didn't take their time on a Sunday, mainly because of work.

T - You want coffee, Luce?
L - Coffee in bed, really?
T - Why not?

He smiled, kissed her, and went towards the kitchen. He made two cups of coffee and one bottle for her baby girl, who clearly is not a baby anymore, and went back to his bedroom. He stopped for a minute at the doorframe and observed the scene. Everything he ever wanted was here. Her daughter was lying down on her mother's chest. Lucy covered her with kisses, and it made her laugh so hard. That laugh.. He loved it so much. It was the most pure thing in the world.

He was not the same Tim he was six years ago when Lucy came into his life. He was not that hardass anymore. He came out of his darkness, fought his demons, and managed his traumas. He let her become a friend at first, and he finally fell in love with her. Four years ago, after they moved in together, he proposed, and she said yes. A few months later, by chance, she discovered she was pregnant. It was not planned. At first he was scared, but when he heardthe beat for the first time, he fell in love a second time. Nine months later, he became a father.

Iris was a happy little girl. She was an easy baby. She was smiling at everyone. She had a whole village around her. There are a lot of aunts and uncles. She was at the center of their world. Even if she always wanted to hug her mama first, she was a dad's girl. Everyone could confirm it. He was her hero and her protector. She loved to visit him at the station. It was her home, too. Iris was a mini version of Lucy: same hair color, same smile, same temper, same face, same expression, same everything except her eyes. She had her father's eyes. His love for her was over the moon...

L - Earth to Tim...
T - Yeay, sorry
L - Where were you?
T - Far, far away, I guess. Here we go. Coffee for you, a bottle for you.

Lucy switched on the TV and put on some cartoons. It was allowed only on Sunday morning. Iris was lying on pillows with her bottle. Lucy sat against Tim's chest.

T - I want another one.
L - Have you already finished your coffee?
T -  No, silly, I want another kid.
L -  For real?
T - You don't?
L -Of course I want another one. But last time we had that discussion, you were sure you only wanted this one. What changed?
T - I want more. More laughter, more cuddles, more Sunday mornings, more love
L - Me too, babe.

He hugged her.

L - Tell me your daughter softened you without telling me your daughter softened you.
T -  Like mother, like daughter...
I -Dada, Kozo on bed?
T - You know Kojo on the bed is not allowed. Give your dad a hug instead.

She jumped on her father and wrapped her hands around his neck. Lucy looked at them. It was her everything, her safe place.

T - She's sleeping, right?
L - Hm hm.

Lucy brushed Tim's face before kissing him. She stood up and went toward the bathroom. When she came back from her shower, she found him asleep too, with Iris against him. She wanted more of that. She wanted another baby.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
26/05/2024: Hi everyone. Hope you enjoyed it. Vote and comment it helps :). I dreamt about my story last night. It was funny to write it this morning. Take care of you xx