Nine Months. Part 2

Author note: Someone asked me for a full story of my OS " Nine Months " but i'm not sure i've got enough ideas for this, but, this is the part Two of  " Nine months "! Hope you will like it.

PREVIOUSLY IN " NINE MONTHS " Part 1:

"T - Welcome to our world Iris. It's daddy. I was waiting for you for so long. You know why ? Because now you here, you can help me to ask mommy to marry me...

Tim looked at Lucy, she was smiling. A new start.."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They left the hospital five days after Iris was born. It was just the three of them now. Tim dropped suitcases and stuff in the living room while Lucy sat down on the sofa with Iris against her. He joined them thirty seconds later.

L - From a miscarriage, by almost two years trying and two lines on a test to a baby against me.
T - It was rough, but it was worth it. Look at her.
L - Perfectly perfect. She has already changed so much in 5 days.
T - Give me that baby girl, and you go take a nap. You are exhausted.
L - You sure?
T - Go, it's an order.
L - You're not my TO anymore, but fine.

She laid her baby against Tim, kissed them both, and went to their bedroom. Before she closed the door, she observed him. How fatherhood was perfect for him. He was perfect. She smiled and finally closed her door.

Iris asked for some milk one hour later. Lucy decided she didn't want to breastfeed her; she knew Tim would be involved in all of this, and she wanted to. They had a serious discussion about it. She had advice from every mother she knew. It was the best decision for their family. Tim went to the kitchen with her; she was crying, but it was ok; he could do it. He took the formula, the bottle and started to make it. In fact, it's more complicated when your baby can't stop moving and crying. He tried to calm her down. "Need help, daddy?"". Lucy was awake. Mum instincts. He looked at her.

T -  Maybe.. Take her..

Lucy took Iris in her arms. He kissed her forehead and went back to the baby bottle adventure. Lucy rocked her and started singing "Iris from the Goo Goo Dolls.". That song was her favorite, which is why her daughter had that name. Tim finally managed to finish the bottle and give it to Lucy. She sat down on the sofa and fed her daughter.

T - You were born for this, you know that?

He made her smile. Right now, he is the happiest man on earth. Everything he ever wanted was here. He was so in love with the both of them.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was the middle of the night when Tim tried to reach Lucy in their bed; she wasn't here anymore. The crib was empty. He got up and went to the living room. He found Lucy on the sofa, and Iris was asleep against her. He sat next to her and kissed her cheek.

T - Everthing ok babe ?
L - Yes, she started crying, and I didn't want to wake you up; we came here.
T - C'mon, babe, it was my turn.
L - But don't worry; next time it's your turn...

They smiled. She put her head on his shoulder.

L - Tim?
T - Hm?
L - You think it's weird to think about that baby we lost?
T -What do you mean?
L - I was looking at her, and suddenly it reminded me of the miscarriage. I don't want to forget. It was inside of me for 3 months. It was a part of me. I don't want to let it go.
T - No one asked you that, babe. That baby will always be our first. You can think of it every time you need it; I don't want to let it go either. So no, it's not weird; it's human.
L - Thank you.

One tear ran down her face, and she wiped it quickly. Those memories hurt. Even if she was happy now with her baby girl, that miscarriage affected her so much. They exchanged a look before Tim kissed her. How much she loved being kissed by him!

T - C'mon, she's sleeping now; maybe we could do the same?
L - Maybe...

They stood up and went to their bedroom, laid Iris in her crib, and laid themselves on their bed. Tim opened his arms to Lucy. She laid on his chest, and he started playing with her hair.

L - We are parents...
T - Back in the day, if someone told me, "You will marry your rookie and have babies with her," I wouldn't believe them.
L - True; same for me. You were such a dickhead at the beginning. You and your Tim Test. But I guess it's why I'm a good cop now.
T - You were the opposite of me.
L - Will you admit that one day you fell in love with me first?
T - Never, because you were the first to feel in love.
L - You want to bet on that? Do you want me to call Angela?
T - You won't call her at 4 a.m.
L - You are afraid to lose.
T - Shut up boot.
L - Never, i will never idiot.

They started kissing, and it became more passionate. He removed her shirt, and she did the same. They could feel the heat coming out of their bodies. He started to kiss every part of her body, from her lips to her neck to her breast. He wanted her; she wanted him so bad. Desire was so intense right now. She took advantage, and suddenly she was on top of him, kissing him all over. She reached his ear and started to whisper:

L - We should stop right now, babe. I want you so bad, like, hell, you really turned me on, but I'm not ready. I mean, my body is not ready yet.

Tim smiled, kissed her, and laid her on his chest.

T - When you are ready, that precious little girl will stay with her godmother, because, babe, you are not ready. We won't move from this bed during the day.
L - Deal, but don't...

She didn't have time to finish her sentence because someone started to cry. Lucy took her from her crib and sat next to Tim in their bed. They cuddled together.

T - My turn, remember?

Iris was in Tim's arms. Lucy put her arm around him. Her little finger was trapped in her daughter's hand. She slowly fell asleep next to them. Everything she ever wanted was there, next to her.

"And I'd give up forever to touch you, 'Cause I know that you feel me somehow. You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be. And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life, 'Cause sooner or later it's over. I just don't want to miss you tonight."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
25/05/2024 : Hope you liked it ! Do you any idea i could write ? I've got a lot of in my mind but maybe you will better ideas :) ? Vote and comment, it helps! Thank you so much for the reading. See you maybe later in the week-end ;-). xx