Episode 2

London England

Lewis Norland looked in his bathroom mirror at his bruised chest and stomach. His brother had demanded that Barley only punch his body but not his face.

( " No bruises on his fucking pussy face, no questions," Niles had sneered. " Get him. ")

His eyes filled with tears. He loved his brother. How could Niles have let Barley Bartow hurt him? He loved his father. Why was he being punished for not turning against him?

( " This was fun ," Barley laughed afterwards. " Wish I could kick your father's pervert ass too , Norland. ")

( " Maybe one day, Bartow," Niles laughed back. " Remember, little fag loving brother, don't tell anyone. Not Richard. Not your mother. Not the headmaster. Or next time we'll tie you up and toss you in the lake. ")

Lewis lifted his trembling hand up to grab his phone and he quickly texted his mother.

Lewis: Mom. Mommy. Please can I come home? Please.

He closed his eyes and in his mind he saw his tall thin brother with his military cut dark hair and cold grey eyes laughing at him as he watched Barley punch him repeatedly in the stomach. Niles. Why? , his mind cried out.

He needed his mom. He needed..... his dad. He wanted to go and stay with his dad. But could he? He and Nigel said he could but were they being legit? What if they really didn't want him there especially since Rebecca was living there now. Nigel said he didn't mind but what if the man was just like his other stepfather? What if neither cared? He could not stay here. He could not.

He heard his notification go off. He had a text message. It was his mother, his heart rejoiced.

As he read it his happiness popped like a floating balloon.

Tania Kaye : I'm sorry, darling. That won't be possible. Your stepfather Wilson is getting transferred to Japan. Tokyo. Isn't that exciting? He's leading a whole team for Yasimoto Design. This could make his career. It's so exciting. In fact we'll be moving in two weeks. I'm afraid we won't be able to have Thanksgiving with you. You can stay at school. Or possibly go to your father and that person he married. I'm sure whatever is wrong there will fix itself. Just be positive. I love you. XOXO.

His face crumbled into desperate tears as he looked back into the mirror.

What was he going to do? , he worried.